Status
Not open for further replies.

toRRfriend

i don't have rapid points now, but how many points needed for 1month premium account....??

RS premium account for storing my files(backup), not for downloading purpose..

Note:
for testing only, my friend have some so he will transfer to my account or from some other..

11 comments
Backing up in RS is good..

i thought MU is good, but lost everything....so now RS is looking promising but not sure, thay may close, so i am planned to get backup in more than 1place..

but speed(upload/download) of RS is not even touch by fastest backup server, so i preferred RS instead of Backup server.

NOw my question is VALIDITY, that is with rapidpro point alone we get validity....???

or need to buy 9.99/150days, 29.99/150days

that is one guy can buy 2 year account and share with friends, so they too get accounts...??

I can't understand your question.

However, RS doesn't allow account sharing, but they allow you UPLOAD files from different locations.
For download, you cannot download files with different IP addresses, or your account will get blocked.
I have confirmed these by e-mail before I purchase the RapidPro membership.

BTW, 1 month is a bit expensive (9.90 eur/month).
I recommend you to buy at least 5 months (29.90eur = 5.98eur/month).
You don't need find resellers, because the official price is the cheapest one.

someone buys account through your download link, and you get 1/3rd of the value of that account.
Example: user bought 1 month RS account, you get 297 points, which is approx 1/3 of 990
(not really, they steal you 33 points from promised,but meh). You can have max of 99 'friends', also they count renewed accounts too. If user gives up, and doesn't buy account when it expires, he gets detached from you as a referral, and his place is free for someone else.

You can also transfer points to someone else's account, and make any free account premium.

I never had any problems with RS so far..
But it all depends what you share and how you manage your account.

Their Rapids giving system is good. It's better than nothing :)

Actually thay have a PPS (pay per sale) system, They give you RAPIDS instead of $$. You can sell your rapids to another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back