RapidPoints and RapidDonations to be discontinued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not everyone uploads for money. Most people are happy to just get their account extended for 10k points a month. With point system gone, there's no point in uploading to RS anymore. Lol what do you expect? I will spend my precious time uploading to RS and in return I will pay RS for downloading something for them? It's like pumping RS with money no reason at all.

Those who really don't care about money or don't have to pay for RDP, should use Mediafire instead because atleast then downloaders won't have to waste money on warez. Either way, as you can see RS is at a serious disadvantage without point system.

My opinion is RS do not want their members extending accounts with points or creating accounts with points, they simply want hard cash per month/year. Maybe what they will do is offer bigger referral bonus for people signing up to RS from your links

Owners of rapidshare are multimillionaires anyway, so I doubt they care if it goes more low-profile.

EDIT: Megaupload sucks, why use it? Only files < 100mb count for rewards? Fuck off :/
Use Hotfile, fileserve, etc. Or netload if you want to be user-friendly.

^how is that good for business? It's just common sense, uploaders will stop using rs, downloaders with premium RS won't find links to download from or it will be a pain to find some, instead they will find HF all over the place, so they buy a HF premium and the downloading will be easy again, looser here? rapidshare. Well, I guess we just gonna have to wait and see how it goes.

Uploaders talk with each other, I say...here dude i earn 500$/m from HF, u earn jackshit from rs, why bother uploading to it? u can upload and share + earn a bit from it.

Yeah but they probably want to go more low-profile because they have had years and years of pummeling with various lawsuits. Maybe they are just fed up?

Lolz @
graph

Such a market leader can't fail. Downsize maybe but not fail. And they are developing an alternative reward program...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back