RapidPoints and RapidDonations to be discontinued

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think RS will start making it a service where you have to buy how much GB you download no more premium/collectors account just one account and you buy how much GB you need

i wont want to pay for warez but guess we got no other choice unless all uploaders switch to something else but even then you have to pay

for HF/FS you get money and then you can use that money to keep yourself or buy premium your still paying to download this way

I actually don't understand all the people rooting for HF and MU.
MU is exactly like RS in the fact that they don't give out rewards.
Oh, wait, they do give points for all files UNDER 100MB sized which means they want you to get you back to those 45 file hd movies.
As for Hotfile, I've stopped using them ever since they started blacklisting filehosts.
I upload to multiple hosts so that if the files get taken down in one host, I can just download from the other host and reup.
With Hotfile you can't download to your server, so what's the use.

I'm leaning towards Netload actually.

F.I.P Rapidshare and will create annual Premium accts as much as I can ! FUxk RS! I stopped uploading to RS since they stopped their rewards! Fileserve will be the new era.!

I actually don't understand all the people rooting for HF and MU.
MU is exactly like RS in the fact that they don't give out rewards.
Oh, wait, they do give points for all files UNDER 100MB sized which means they want you to get you back to those 45 file hd movies.
As for Hotfile, I've stopped using them ever since they started blacklisting filehosts.
I upload to multiple hosts so that if the files get taken down in one host, I can just download from the other host and reup.
With Hotfile you can't download to your server, so what's the use.

I'm leaning towards Netload actually.

People root for MU cause from RS as a free user, you download with 300kb/s, from MU with 1900kb/s. HF sucks for free & premium users (premium speeds suck :@) and free is terrible. I agree on the netload part though, netload is good for free users (the lower paying sites usually have better speed for free users, which is good imo (if you're into the money - you get more downloads so the earnings is basically the same))

Go With HF And HF Only :(

Yeah =D

RIP RS :)

MU Im coming to you babes :D:D

MU babes then Ima gonna rape there server :))

i can't believe! so what shall we do? migrate to mu or hf? :(
i dislike hf :(

HF dear (y)

Sad day for the scene as a whole really :(

JGM.

:((

back to torrents all of u fagguts

Yes and wait long for someone to seed seed and seed.

you all fail at life.

Oh how can you please explain a bit :|

My RS account has 200 days validity. I can't extend it more :(

Account Can only be extended before 6 months of expiry :(

Yes you can extend8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back