the worst part is tht i dont have the backup of the site

and the server is down
they dont reply to my email and even my ticket

[slide]http://i28.lulzimg.com/9c109d74b7.png[/slide]
they replied this 3 days ago but nothing is been done till now :(

[slide]http://i28.lulzimg.com/f74116acdf.png[/slide]

but my website is down :(

they still not replying to my ticket

i ma mind fucked now, because i did not have the backup of the site now its gone i guess :(

they are the most unreliable server need to work all over again on the website :(

so u shud think before u buy hosting at Rapidleechhost.com

16 comments
i ma mind fucked now, because i did not have the backup of the site now its gone i guess :(

they are the most unreliable server need to work all over again on the website :(

so u shud think before u buy hosting at Rapidleechhost.com

honestly, you can't really blame anyone but yourself for having to start all over again. i mean why wouldnt you have any backup of your site at all...

You should have done some research on your host. That company is really bad man - you'll see reviews here that will confirm it.

Just hope they keep a backup of their vps nodes otherwise yeah, you'll have to start again from scratch. Most of the hosting co. that I've been with don't have that luxury when it comes to a hd failure, so good luck mate!

ya i know its my fault tht i have not kept the backup but the host shud reply to my ticket telling wht is happening they are not replying to my email and my ticket as well :(

i was a fool to buy a hosting der :(

neway everything gone i guess now start from scratch now

ya i know its my fault tht i have not kept the backup but the host shud reply to my ticket telling wht is happening they are not replying to my email and my ticket as well :(

i was a fool to buy a hosting der :(

neway everything gone i guess now start from scratch now

Their Support sucks. Now u are Here in WJ <3 So u dont need to Worry. But u need to see the reviews before u try another one. :P

same issue with even i was on semi dedi plan
fortunetly i hav the back up
they hav suspended the plans fucking ppl not replying to the ticket
feel sorry for you a4mbi

for me i will never never buy hosting site/forum if that provider selling rapidleech, seedbox and allowed torrent becouse this will be indicated all client at one server and this will be not good for user host website/forum

for me i will never never buy hosting site/forum if that provider selling rapidleech, seedbox and allowed torrent becouse this will be indicated all client at one server and this will be not good for user host website/forum

u r right man

I dont want to blackening this service,but i need to inform the world about the bussines practice of this company.

One nice day,my shared hosting got suspended,because of high CPU load.After few support tickets,Mr.Vikas Saini has recommend me to switch on VPS or Semi Dedicated server.
I have paid a VPS service and after that my site was online.When my shared hosting package got expired,i have requested a cancelation.After that i got shocked,they canceled my shared hosting,and from this moment my forum was gone.
Its clearly that they didnt transfered my forum to VPS hosting,they just enabled my suspended shared hosting again.

because of MR.Saini ,i lose the full database of my forum,which have over 12000 members and over half million topics.( i didnt have a recent backup of my forum,because every time,when i tried to backup the forum i got error)

My another site is still on his shared hosting servers,and now im unable to access my control panel,because they have no license for CP/WHM.

This server is currently not licensed. Please contact the server administrator. Other services available on this server such as web services are likely functioning normally. (Cannot read license file)
I have sent a support ticket regarding this problem,but till now didnt got any respons.

Mr.Saini,please tell me when you plan to purchase a license for your servers?I can not manage my site without CP...

Edit...............................................................

They resolved the problem with CP.

Last edited:
their semi-ded host is always down there is rarely ONE WHOLE day when there is not some fkced up problem....... today my semi ded is offline again and I am very pissed off now... last time it toke 2 WEEKS OFFLINE because they have RAISED SECURITY!!!

I'm with them for more than 1 year I guess and it is less responsible now than a year ago...

their semi dedi is much worse than a shared hosting which is down 24hrs a day (i am not joking). plz never buy hosting from these crap hosts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back