Status
Not open for further replies.

MyDarkTower

I have searched but can not find. Does a guide exist that helps with Rapidleech? I have it installed, but none of the plugins seem to be working. I have a few plugins (not sure if they are working or not). I think i installed them correctly, but not really sure. The problem is I do not know how to enter premium accounts. I went to the accounts.php and entered my info but they do not show up. Also I can not download any files. Do certain files need special permissions? As you can see I am not sure what I am doing. In short I am a mess. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Darko

8 comments
Cool thanx the chmod helped. Now I am having trouble with the plugins. My premi accounts not working except Rapidshare. Is there some place has updated plugins? I have looked at Rapidleech and all the ones Ihave downloaded have nnot worked.

Do your premium accounts show at this page? :

asa.png

If no , then u might have forgotten to remove the // in the beginning line of the account in accounts.php

If yes, then you're plugins might have been broken.

You should look at rapidleech forums ;)
There are some working plugins for sure.
But if you find hotfile working plugin please PM also.
And also you should look is your server banned from hotfile or not.
There is some script in here WJ forums.
Thanks,

hq320, I have looked at Rapidleech forums, there are so many I have tried a couple and none work. I was hoping sombody would have a working one they could share. How do you check if your server is banned from Hotfile?

I do not think I am banned. I can download now at hotfile. I just can not download as a premium account. I need to find a working premium hotfile plugin that works. Thank you hq320 for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back