Other Rapidleech By iRapidLeech

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear you will have to wait for this, but soon we will be on 1 Gbit port.
Well the current speeds arent that bad as you can see the screenshots.

Very Good Service
Bought Copper plan

Thank you for choosing us.

wow great Hotfile downloading speed and uploading in hf is awesome i love it

all thanks to eso <3

Yes bro the speed are really awesome I checked it again if it was stable.
And its really amazing to see such speed.

Lion_Boy how many posts have you made in this thread?
Jesus christ.

He is my friend and to be honest he bumps this thread for me.
Did he commit any crime?
kthnxbai<_<

Quite peculiar that lion_boy gets excellent speeds for HF DL. On the offshore (which I have) the speed doesn't go over 200KBs.

And I tried together with Estorisk the speed of HF on his onshore and also those speeds where disappointing.

But it should be possible on onshore to get 5-6MBs ... well, at least on my hostagigs VPS.

Good Speed and Trusted.

Thank you.

Thank you to you to for choosing us.
And we are happy to have a valued customer like you.

Quite peculiar that lion_boy gets excellent speeds for HF DL. On the offshore (which I have) the speed doesn't go over 200KBs.

And I tried together with Estorisk the speed of HF on his onshore and also those speeds where disappointing.

But it should be possible on onshore to get 5-6MBs ... well, at least on my hostagigs VPS.

Well I asked him if he could download from hotfile with that speed and he said yes.
But the upload speed is very very fast in hotfile :)

I am kind of confused ... Was he able to DL from HF at 200KBs too? Well, that is not particular fast, but rather poor. But understandable as it's offshore.

If he really downloads at high speed (for me 4-10MBs) let's invite him to post a screen of his downloads (of course completed).

hhmm...thats gr8 if he is getting such speeds on Offshore for hotfile...where is ur server located??

Germany

I am kind of confused ... Was he able to DL from HF at 200KBs too? Well, that is not particular fast, but rather poor. But understandable as it's offshore.

If he really downloads at high speed (for me 4-10MBs) let's invite him to post a screen of his downloads (of course completed).

Yeah I also want the screenshot to be honest as he said me twice.

That prob will also get solved RK as the current server is going to become full soon we are purchasing a a new high end server and should be delivered to me by 2 days once i finish setting up the server the clients will be transfered there :D

Ok RK I guess you won't complain us anymore for the rar speed as I tested and the speed was flawless took just seconds for me to rar a 500 MB file.

Enjoy with the new server and its speed (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back