Status
Not open for further replies.

pedrosa

Hi,

is using rapidleech to download and upload to a file host like file sonic is against the files hosts tos?

if i earn using these ways ,they will ban me?

Thanks

17 comments
Thanks , can anyone provide link to step by step guide to upload and download using rapidleech

also how can i use rapid leech to upload a file to sites like filesonic with high speed,my net speed slow

i tried that and i also tried some tutorials but none helped me much to install and use rapid leech,

it would be great help if somone can guide me to install rapid leech in my pc and use it browser

Actually, They go to your house and raid it. Best not to use rapidleech or sBorg and leave uploading overall if you're going to be uploading to filesonic.

i tried that and i also tried some tutorials but none helped me much to install and use rapid leech,

it would be great help if somone can guide me to install rapid leech in my pc and use it browser

In ur pc :O

1 Question, Do you know what you are doing?
Try to work that out, before preceeding to the next step.

Just because you have rapidleech installed, doesn't mean it will give a "boost" to your internet speed :P.

If you are gonna use it on your home pc, you might as well browser/ftp upload, it will save you much more time :) & effort :facepalm:

In ur pc :O

1 Question, Do you know what you are doing?
Try to work that out, before preceeding to the next step.

Just because you have rapidleech installed, doesn't mean it will give a "boost" to your internet speed :P.

If you are gonna use it on your home pc, you might as well browser/ftp upload, it will save you much more time :) & effort :facepalm:

i know those are extremely noob questions but i know what i am doing

i must have asked as how to install on the server

when did i said it will boost my internet connection? i talked about using the browser so that i can use rapid leech to download fast,not browsing.

Installing rapidleech in ur PC is not gonna help u in anything. Those scripts are for servers, for ur pc schedule IDM for DL and use a upload manager.

Rapidleech itself isn't against any terms, but what you upload with it could be. Obvioulsy if you are using it to upload illegal files, then it is illegal. The script itself (as is today), is legal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back