Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean it says 50/50 on your profile page, It does that with all of us, including me but I have already had a sale with the reduced rate. They obviously haven't updated that yet. If you actually check the news section while logged in or get a sale you will see lower rate.

Also there is no rapidgator support, they closed their support thread all together. This is a member thread

You are right. My PPD rates have gone down drastically. Almost half. LOL. This is not a positve sign for RG. :facepalm::facepalm:

Two very popular forms are planning to ban rapidgator because of their two problems firstly all servers doesn't counts and secondly free users cant download most of the time...

This is happening when AMATEURS wants to run filehost business in absence of serious hosters.

RG has no knowledge , experience , money....to run this business.

If you want to start uploading files, go away from this host!

Bargain rate (45/30):

No limits, you get 45% of the purchased premium accounts + 30% from rebills.

For partners with large quantity of traffic may be individual circumstances.

The main thread was locked for a very good reason - excessive spam. This has turned into exactly that and is therefore locked. Anyone opening another discussion thread gets an infraction; repeat offenses will result in a ban.

Their site, their business, their rules. If you don't like it, go to another host instead of crying about how they backstabbed you when in fact you lot are stealing every bit and byte of content you do not own or have rights to and demand/expect payment.

Truth be told, you all deserve to be scammed everytime, time and time again, by every host you ever go to. Consider yourself lucky to be paid what you're getting now, because hopefully, the days of paid uploading are short-lived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back