Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess their cost is much higher than before.
Their new DC is in Cyprus, but I'm not sure it's the same as DepositFile's DC.
They were using just a hosting provider when they could keep a high rate.
No wonder they cannot keep that rate nowadays.

You are naive and will do so soon again, August 25/10, Rg Admin Nokia now has enough money and will take advantage of you, I suggest to move to another hosting

OMG! glad they brought it upto 45/30 from 30/10 but that is fucking ridiculous. Just get rid of your PPD system if it is costing you that much I get a lot of sales on Rapidgator and i am happy with the service but to lower the rate below 50/50 is stupid. PUT it back I will give them a week to realise their fuck up and put the rates back to what they were otherwise i might move on. At the very least put new premiums at 50 and keep rebills at 30. Otherwise I am fucking gone. Netload rates are much better with the 12 dollars a sale now.

OMG! glad they brought it upto 45/30 from 30/10 but that is fucking ridiculous. Just get rid of your PPD system if it is costing you that much I get a lot of sales on Rapidgator and i am happy with the service but to lower the rate below 50/50 is stupid. PUT it back I will give them a week to realise their fuck up and put the rates back to what they were otherwise i might move on. At the very least put new premiums at 50 and keep rebills at 30. Otherwise I am fucking gone. Netload rates are much better with the 12 dollars a sale now.

Exactly get RID of PPD if its costing you much, PPS is the future, Please increase the Rate OF PPS.

they cut sales down from 50/50 to 30/10 people are mad, then they bring it up to 45/30 the same day and people become happy even thanking them for actually losing 5/20 % so no wonder they can't keep rates that high when idiots are working with them

they cut sales down from 50/50 to 30/10 people are mad, then they bring it up to 45/30 the same day and people become happy even thanking them for actually losing 5/20 % so no wonder they can't keep rates that high when idiots are working with them

It does smell very much a case of give them fucking terrible news, then quickly change it to something far less severe and they will be ok with it. No way they changed there mind from 30/10 to 45/30 that fucking quick no matter how bad the backlash.

Also just now realised why they got rid of their support thread a few days ago, was putting that up to them trying to distance them selves from the whole filehosting for money crap, guess not

I don't think that makes them idiots, that's human nature, someone tell you that your friend is dead, and after sometime they tell you he is alive but lost his legs, ofc you will be relieved and happier than before.
but yeah rapidgator is trying to make a fool outta us by doing this

Hello Raping Aligator. =)

Please don't play hide and seek with us by changing and rechanging the plan again and again.

I was just about to wipe my work from you a$$ but then somehow i refreshed this thread and found out the plan got rechanged.

I guess doggy should give this host a one last chance. 8-)

Exactly get RID of PPD if its costing you much, PPS is the future, Please increase the Rate OF PPS.

you guys using PPS, so you are ok with it if the admin remove PPD. How about removing PPS completely like depositfiles and offer only PPD ?

How selfish you guys are.

If ppd doesn't have future, then pps also won't lost long! you will see that !

if they remove or lower ppd earnings anymore then it's done for me (i am pretty sure the same for many) with RG.

hi sorry to disturb got 2 sales today so far but in statistic there is not " FILE" from where they have generated... is it possible they have been generated by a banner ?

you guys using PPS, so you are ok with it if the admin remove PPD. How about removing PPS completely like depositfiles and offer only PPD ?

if they remove or lower ppd earnings anymore then it's done for me with RG.

The problem with PPD is that potentially rapidgator are earning nothing with PPD while still having to payout. With PPS they only pay when they earn it's a much better business model for them and it ensures shit like this doesn't happens. Just get rid of PPD. Netload got rid of their PPD and seem to be doing fine. They might lose uploaders but realistically with the situation as it is most will just move over to PPS.

Honestly I don't get how people earn more with PPD than PPS that really boggles my mind especially on a service like rapidgator.

if they remove or lower ppd earnings anymore then it's done for me (i am pretty sure the same for many) with RG.

Yo why you quoted my message, there were more guys talking about getting rid of PPD :O, I admit that was kind of selfish, but that seems to be the only smart solution.

Actually, some people will still use them, like me.
If free users can download files without ridiculous limits, it will not be so bad.
RapidGator links are just one of my mirror links, and I just treat filehost's affiliate program as a little bonus of my file sharing work.
I'm an encoder and an exclusive resource uploader.
Even FileSonic and Wupload are still alive, my cost is much higher than their payout.
Most of my funds are from 30% of my real job's salary, not rely on filehost's affiliate program.
Some of my friends are also the same as me, so we will still work with RapidGator as long as free users can download files.

Last edited:
The problem with PPD is that potentially rapidgator are earning nothing with PPD while still having to payout. With PPS they only pay when they earn it's a much better business model for them and it ensures shit like this doesn't happens. Just get rid of PPD. Netload got rid of their PPD and seem to be doing fine. They might lose uploaders but realistically with the situation as it is most will just move over to PPS.

Honestly I don't get how people earn more with PPD than PPS that really boggles my mind especially on a service like rapidgator.

Deposit file survived years with PPD model, it can be easily maintained if RG completely stop PPS or lower it to 20/10.

btw i am not selfish, i hope both will stay.

---------- Post added at 12:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 AM ----------

Yo why you quoted my message, there were more guys talking about getting rid of PPD :O, I admit that was kind of selfish, but that seems to be the only smart solution.

sorry, i didn't wanted to target you, i saw only your reply. i don't think it will be smart move. if they remove ppd, those who use ppd will leave, if they remove pps,those who use pps will go.

btw i will stop here, i don't want to fight with fellow WJ members :)

Ranking system is also a useful solution.
I think it's fair to affiliates and filehosts.
This guy should have learned what 80/20 rule is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back