Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant believe it, i've been using RG for 2 weeks and i was happy with the rate sale but this is ridiculous. i dont believe them that cant keep that rate coz 50/50 it's nothing extraordinary, .. netload here i go!

ac69509c46.jpg

NewRapidGator, why're you doing this, 50% was quite low to begin with, don't try to act like you're not earning anything, you earn from ads, you earn 50% of sales, what else do you need, 30% is just too low, this is a wrong move, wake up, if you continue this you won't even earn what you're earning now, all partners are leaving you. are you a fucking idiot or what, you don't how to do fair business?
Here's what I propose, remove rebills and just pay 60% of sales or Increase PPD, look at your alexa rank, there's no way you're not earning much, you're just greedy I guess, but this greed will make you fall when all the partners leave you, I've got 12TB of data in my account and I generate 2 sales per day, I'm just hoping that you come to your senses soon and do something fair, if not ofcourse i'm gonna delete all the files.

Last edited:
why should an uploader upload to rapidgator when they can easily earn twice in other hosts ? 60% instead of rapidgators 30%

admin will soon realize that lowering ppd rates and pps rates ain't good thing for him, will see who are going to continue using RG.

ppd already got killed with lowest pay rate ever given by host, now lowest rate ever given for pps,

admin still thinks he can get many uploaders :) will see :)

btw, i know that he won't reply here nor change the rate, he will when he see the results of the change :)

Finally this is people's win. They increased rates.........Bargain rate (45/30):

No limits, you get 45% of the purchased premium accounts + 30% from rebills.

But we need original rates 50%/50%...........

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Now THAT's FAIR, thank you RApidgator, I feel sorry for the guys who deleted their files :(

Thank you man

Last edited:
i will earn more with pdd but im sure if i change my plan they will ban me coz im earning too much :P

cmon 50/50!!! noone believes u cant keep that rate!

uploaded is tempting me but i dont trust them neither , tomorrow they will change the rates again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back