RapidGator.net - monetizing your content from A to Z!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention, everyone!

Bad news:
We've received news from PayPal, they wish to review our account and till that time, account is limited. We already hadling this issue, I'm on the line with PayPal all the time and hope to finish it asap. Unfortunatly, till the process will be finished, payouts are impossible.

Good news:

We already received new servers and soon you we will be ready to work on a full power. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask support using tickets.

We will try to stay in touch and keep you informed regarding situation.
If "RapidGator.net" can not pay us by Paypal, you can pay us money via WebMoney:sun:

if they will not pay via webmoney, i think there's something wrong with this host. i expected my money to arrive today but they just announced the bad news a few hours before the payout :facepalm:

well I gave rapidgator the opportunity to show me they are a good alternative to other hosts I don't like too much (oron or depositfiles, for example) but looks like they failed.

I was one of the first to tell "wait until 15th and we'll see" but hey now this is getting ridicuolus.
It's not a problem (for me) to wait 1 or 2 days after the new servers arrive but the payment problems, the lack of informations about the new hardware, it all looks not professional at all.

I feel disappointed actually, I will leave one door opened for them one week more, but I actually moved away and created another account with another filehost, sorry but I can't wait more ;)

Attention, everyone!

Good news:

We already received new servers and soon you we will be ready to work on a full power. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask support using tickets.

We will try to stay in touch and keep you informed regarding situation.

You said ready to work on a full power. FTP, WEB, RU upload sucks. up speed 320kb/s. despite location U.Kingdom. This a terrible file host.

Anyone received payment via webmoney?
Why we can't access
Code:
http://rapidgator.net/profile/index
?
Awaiting reply from support.

edit:working already.

Last edited:
1) We can't pay with Webmoney, because almost all funds are on PayPal, and untill it will be unlimited, we can't send you the payment. PayPal was limited yesterday, but we thought we can handle it for a few hours, and seems that is impossible, that's why we sent news only today.

2) We are not someone's project, we are on our own.

3) Don't worry, that's not our first difficulties in life, we won't run like chickens, we will solve the situation and will send you the payment.

4) If PayPal won't deal with filehosts, that will mean end of industry, i don't think that is really possible.

About servers, we are already on a new, horrifying power servers, but it's still not enough, every gigabit we add gets overloaded by uploaders/users in a few hours.
We are already installing more new hardware, soon we will get 4 times faster, few days till all of that stuff gets online.

I can't explain you how big loads comes to us, that's just like something impossible.

Last edited:
@RapidGator.net
all filehosts said the same thing, "we are here to stay".
Where are they now?Frankly you're not re-assuring anybody by saying you're not going to run like chickens, filehosts have countlessly proved that they won't even think twice before shooting uploaders in their back, what proves us that you won't do the same?

I'm not trying to criticize you here but with how the situation has evolved over 1 month i don't think you can re-assure us with just words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back