RapidGator.net - monetizing your content from A to Z!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF

Hello!
On site Rapidgator.Net added new news.
Good and bad news
Attention, everyone! We've received news from PayPal, they wish to review our account and till that time, account is limited. We already hadling this issue, and hope to finish it asap. Unfortunatly, till the process will be finished, payouts are impossible. We already received new servers and soon you we will be ready to work on a full power. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask support using tickets. We will try to stay in touch and keep you informed regarding situation.

Best regards,

Attention, everyone!

Bad news:
We've received news from PayPal, they wish to review our account and till that time, account is limited. We already hadling this issue, I'm on the line with PayPal all the time and hope to finish it asap. Unfortunatly, till the process will be finished, payouts are impossible.

Good news:

We already received new servers and soon you we will be ready to work on a full power. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask support using tickets.

We will try to stay in touch and keep you informed regarding situation.

today is payout day, and yet you bring that news the same day. it's unfair, :facepalm: this is my first payout and yet really disappointing.

Look at it this way, if any host can get say 1000 sales in 1 day = 10,000 approx or less and they can stall you 2 weeks first by equipment problems, stat freezes,and then payment problems that's about 140,000 k. They could easily disappear and never pay you and never be seen again. So, think about any new host? Go with a well established company thats been up and running, and just keep reading the complaints. Then if they seem ok join for free and make them give you a premium.Every post you make is a potential sale for them and you are advertising for them for free.How do you really know if they are keeping fair count? I know some people are desperate and really need money but if you see your name on here with a complaint you can only Blame yourself. Read every single file host on this site and see. They all have problems . Uploading drained you and left they knew they were leaving.

Last edited:
Attention, everyone!

Bad news:
We've received news from PayPal, they wish to review our account and till that time, account is limited. We already hadling this issue, I'm on the line with PayPal all the time and hope to finish it asap. Unfortunatly, till the process will be finished, payouts are impossible.

Good news:

We already received new servers and soon you we will be ready to work on a full power. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask support using tickets.

We will try to stay in touch and keep you informed regarding situation.

They limited your account just on a payout day? Cry me a river :facepalm:

On the other hand, if this is true, I'm not surprised.
I told you this would happen.

http://www.wjunction.com/1399093-post1298.htm

Don't count that the limit will be lifted soon. It took Extabit more than a month, and Oron is limited to this day.

It seems that the new servers will no longer be needed, cause now the number of uploaders will definitely decrease [trollolol]

Did not receive action? Reserve accounts to pay for many host paybal doing.
Full payment day of the restricted account, what a coincidence.

This is very obscure.
I wonder if Server is expensive??
Hmm.

For now, could you roughly tell us abt the aim to solve the issue?

But, I am glad to upload/download faster.
Thank you RG staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back