RapidGator.net - monetizing your content from A to Z!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

yes for me with Rapidleech NL, FTP Upload si fast :

testftpuploadrapidgator.jpg

it all worked great this morning (GMT time) for me, but now it seems is blocked again.

btw I can't see the reason for all this mess atm, they told us they're upgrading servers and it's not possible until Feb 15th.

Now I know we all can be disappointed, but I think we can only wait until the end of the week, after that date it'll be possible to say rapidgator is scam, etc if their promises won't be mantained ;)

@Bonjo: Take a look at several pages of this thread, nothing but empty promises.

Don't be surprised when on the Feb 15th instead of the promised 'magical' hardware supply, which aims to improve everything, you will hear another promises.

@fiqsik: are you kidding me? ftp is dead!

@Bonjo: Take a look at several pages of this thread, nothing but empty promises.

Don't be surprised when on the Feb 15th instead of the promised 'magical' hardware supply, which aims to improve everything, you will hear another promises.

@fiqsik: are you kidding me? ftp is dead!

ftp worked for me like 20min ago i uploaded files..but links now show in menager..
ahaha..omg im idiot..:>
used filezilla..and loal i didnt check and uploaded files to wupload.com:PP

ahahaha
sorrry:)
ya now i see its dead

@Kamikadze22
Don't speak in polish You idiot... I am from poland too but I am not acting like a pathetic child.
Mod, delete his post please, its vulgar.

And about rapidgator: ftp is unfortunately dead once again, we are waiting for your new hardware. Have a good day.

ok I'm not saying I expect feb 15th will be a magic day :D
but I will give rapidgator owners the last chance to show me they're not kidding us.

honestly I am in search for a filehost allowing me to share my stuff in each part of the world and helping to have a few money, my aim isn't getting rich this way ;)
if rapidgator will fail I will move to something else, oron maybe... but I will wait the end of this week to take my conclusions

Last edited:
Hello, I think stats on 2012-02-11 were frozen and not accrue . Someone noticed the same thing as me? I understand that this could be caused by excessive traffic. People do not download the file to the end, because they were angry at the DL speeds. But I want to be sure. I look forward to new hardware coming 15th FEB. At the moment stats calculation looks good, RU doesn't work.

PS:
I tested DL speeds at night. It was pretty good for free user (170kbps)
I got more downloads in the night because at night the download speed is greater, because traffic is not overloaded like at the morning and afternoon peak hours. If the new hardware will give us more DL speeds then all of us will gain more $.

Sugestion : After that, RAPIDGATOR will have to do some promotion in order to attract back people who already gone and lost confidence to your site. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back