RapidGator.net - monetizing your content from A to Z!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amateurs just like Bitshare, bought a script, can't do anything else with it and trying to run a file hosting service out of their basement.

I think when you have the majority of people saying how bad the service is, how much things aren't working, how dishonest the people running things are then they should be allowed to maintain a thread here.

The threads are useless, nothing ever gets fixed, people constantly get cheated and that's just how its goes with most of these new crap hosts.

If you don't have the money and knowledge to run a file hosting company, time to figure out something else to do in life.

any1 else have
530 Login authentication failed

im sure i typed correct login password and host..
and all time is login failed:P

Good day to all network workaholics!
I am glad to present you RapidGator.net - an effective tool to monetize your content.

Site owners receive 15% of the premium account cost.
Referal-owners will receive 20% of the refferal's profit.

But I am getting only 5%.

b1e778601a.jpg

Please clarify why?

1-5 sales/month - you get +5%
5-50 sales/month - you get +10%
50+ sales/month - you get +15%

This applies to both rates, as for PPS(PayPerSale) and same for PPD(PayPerDownload).

After first working month your stats will be analyzed and your rates will be increased depending on your sales volume.

And then what?
Move to 10upload or Bitshare?:facepalm:

Like i said before i earn the same with RapidGator as i did with Filesonic.
If u want PPD get out of here and dont come back until they count more then 1 download in 24hour,
if u want PPS like me then its all good.I will give them time to make some changes, i will only leave if they break their promises. So far they didnt so im still here.

If that's the case then you could have been making a lot more money if you'd have been with some place other than filesonic.

I averaged between $200 -$250 a week at uploading.com.
I wasn't sure how they could make any money with what they were paying so 1 day I added up what they made from my premium sales & rebills from a 3 month stretch, then deducted what they paid me & to my surprise,with as much as they were paying out, they still made plenty of money.

Why? I sell 1 premium account for every 100 downloads average on filesonic.
U think i can beat that with PPD?
Thats alot more on RapidGator since its 1 download/24h
I got $15 per sale fixed on filesonic so where would i have made more money?

Yeah i should probably be on PPD....
Like i said before there's no reason to be here if you want to get paid per download. Since free users have lots of troubles downloading i seem to sell some more premiums :D
They need to fix download speed before RapidGator gets banned on all the major forums.

Last edited:
today rapidgator is totally unusbale here, it uploads at no more than 10 kb/s when it works.
It's about 1 hour I am trying to upload with webupload (as the FTP connection is always refused) and I get no upload or really slow speed.

Of course I will wait until Feb 15th to give my last words about this service, hopefully the new servers will stabilize the situation.
I like the content of their promises but, of course, we need to wait to see if all the problem will be fixed... I am actually crossing my fingers :P

Like i said before there's no reason to be here if you want to get paid per download. Since free users have lots of troubles downloading i seem to sell some more premiums :D
They need to fix download speed before RapidGator gets banned on all the major forums.

Not only free users have many problems with downloading, a premium as well.
And as we all know disappointed user will request a refund.

It's a matter of time before Paypal will limit their account for constant refunds.

Why? I sell 1 premium account for every 100 downloads average on filesonic.
U think i can beat that with PPD?
Thats alot more on RapidGator since its 1 download/24h
I got $15 per sale fixed on filesonic so where would i have made more money?

Yeah i should probably be on PPD....

I see,you don't get many downloads.So in your case,you would have made about the same amount with uploading.com PPS.

I use to sell about 15 premium accounts a week but I also averaged around 1700 downloads a day.

I was talking about them changing their PPD counts because earlier in the thread they said they were going to change it.

ftp + RU + Webupload not work

a later date given in this way for days and no work being done continuously. Moderators, please warn the owner of the subject. This is not a support forum of support at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back