RapidGator.net - monetizing your content from A to Z!

Status
Not open for further replies.
he is not rapidgator employee ? Ok, BUT this is strange..
Yep, same to me.

He's just a guy that asks me questions on skype and replies to you on WJ. Well, thanks to him for that, he does a really good job by informing you, because i can't handle all the web on my own :)

So everyone, we believe in you, and look how jinimran and others believes in us, that's the way we all can handle our common troubles ;)

Not the shouting "they're scammers, let's get out of here" or something like that.

So, some more important things about our chat on forum:
When you say something here, i read that, ask you to send me a login, ask about what is going on and i FORWARD it to support. Support and technicians handling the problem and FORWARD the solved issue to me. I FORWARD it to you.

As you see, that's way too much forwarding, and it takes tonns of time to solve the trouble.
Solution:
Please, write tickets in your account.

You will speak directly to me and support in that way, we will see all of your stats, login, etc. and will answer you asap. This is way faster than PM me.
Thanks

Why don't you add alertpay ?
We will, almost done, we wait for their reply.

Another dishonest host.

My earnings got shaved twice now.

I was just above $4.20 twice, and on two separate occasions, next time I checked my stats I was down to $3.40 and something.

Deleting files.

You can't run a file host out of your basement.
Noone ever shaved you. Maybe try asking us what is going on instead of trying to figure it out on forum?

Last edited:
keep working guys.. maybe you should put a temporar upload limit to accounts as well, maybe 50 gb daily or something..a lot of leechers are uploading over 200 gb per day, no wonder this is killin your servers.

jinimran you're busy with server software? How quick you learned about softwares?

I hate all these new filehosts pretending to be professional with their cheap file hosting scripts. And all they say is lie to the desperate uploaders here.
Hehe, he's not our support and never was :D
He's a guy that tries to help all of you and himself too, by forwarding your questions to me.

I'm the one who really speaks for RapidGator.net, so don't take other's post really seriously.

One more thing, if you see

502 Bad Gateway

Don't panic, this means we stopped the site to update the software or upgrade something. This doesn't mean that service has malfunctions or something like that.

Best regards.

keep working guys.. maybe you should put a temporar upload limit to accounts as well, maybe 50 gb daily or something..a lot of leechers are uploading over 200 gb per day, no wonder this is killin your servers.
We already did, but if we will limit users too much, there will be more troubles than benefits.

Solution:
Please, write tickets in your account.

You will speak directly to me and support in that way, we will see all of your stats, login, etc. and will answer you asap. This is way faster than PM me.
Thanks

I write tickets before one day but no back me.

RapidGator.net

Really thanks you for explanation this situation. Everyone should understand this.

jinimran I have respect for you.

You help for free

I write tickets before one day but no back me.
Tell me please the ticket number, or PM me your login, if this is true, will have a serious conversation with support. Thanks

regardman, sorry for not responding you, i have tonns of PMs and other forums too, that's just a big mess, so i miss a lot of info....

It's impossible to shut down the servers, cuz people every day buy premiums and they want to download files.

Did you ask support about that file disappearings? We had 2 hard drives in RAID broken, about 2TB files were gone, that's very rare situation that 2 hard drives get crashed at a time, but it happened.
Probably, your files were on em, and that's why they disappeared.

thanks that you explained us all :)
I'm waiting that you fix the dl speed for free usres so really then I can start use RG . It's take lot time to start download also with premium, and no one want dl from rapidgatore
hope you fix this soon .
btw did you see my pm

I get about 10 kb for free DL now..

No one ever downloads a file with this speed. No one gets premium too.

Last edited:
I get about 10 kb for free DL now..

No one ever downloads a file with this speed. No one gets premium too.

It was about 60 kb last week. Still low though..

Yep, FREE USERS DL speed - it's the most important thing right now man! People leave when they see that low speed. FIX IT FIRST. 150kbps will be good for them I think..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back