RapidGator.net - monetizing your content from A to Z!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, please stop trying to upload files! A huge server cluster is in installation progress!

ETA is on Wednesday-Thursday. Sorry for any inconvenience, we're doing our best to finish it asap.

gator: are problems with hdd is fixed?
i tried upload some files by www and its not generated links..also no links in menager..
and weekend is over

so whats up:)?
fiqsik, sorry, still delayed :( We've ordered really a lot of stuff, it just physically can't get fast to data center.

can't download anything, i've got this error, pls help
error_4f1dbd0e78ec2.jpg

gator tell me truth..

Crocko.com and rapidgator are the same company-company named easy-share.com?

if yes..crocko.com just closed their affiliate programs..
so gator - can end like crocko?

can't download anything, i've got this error, pls help
Send me a PM please with your login.
Statistics have been frozen?
Login?

Is the hardware installed yet so we can upload?
Wednesday-Thursday, we're installing cluster, this is not so easy tho.
RapidGator, intend to close the affiliate program?
Storage limit?
No, we don't intend to close the affiliate program.
We have no storage limit.

"A.When you buy a monthly Premium access, you sign up for auto renewal. This means that after every 30 days billing will automatically charge money from your account and your premium access will be extended. In this case unnecessary to worry that your premium account will expire - everything happens automatically for your comfort. At the same time, you always can unsubscribe of auto renewals."

does this apply to the free premium request? how to unsubscribe of auto renewals?

"A.When you buy a monthly Premium access, you sign up for auto renewal. This means that after every 30 days billing will automatically charge money from your account and your premium access will be extended. In this case unnecessary to worry that your premium account will expire - everything happens automatically for your comfort. At the same time, you always can unsubscribe of auto renewals."

does this apply to the free premium request? how to unsubscribe of auto renewals?
You can do it in your PayPal account, that's simple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back