Status
Not open for further replies.
- @MrZik: if u earn too much, but you dont bring enough sales, u get banned. its not the first time, PPS is the only way u can earn well without ban in long term...

Hello Richard thank you for reply. I think your are right.

But they never told this in their affiliate program. I stricly followed their rules, never cheated and they just banned me because I asked them for something and they had to investigate my account and tell themself "Wow we can ban him for earning much as crazy bitch we are =)".

So I just find it unfair but on the reason they did it I think you guess.

At least they could tell this information on their affiliate plan or like Letibit turn your account into PPS only if you don't provide enough sales.

And at least telling me the reason for the ban and paying me my previous earning.

For my case they have totaly scammed me :facepalm:

So be carefull, don't contact them if it is not really important 8-)

@Richard
Why?
I have a balance greater than $ 15
Why is "Next payment USD $ 0"?

Please fix it!

I sent PM my information to you

HA! Richard you are on the forum so much they actually think you are ra[idgator support.

@ others i have had sales every day so have others. I don't think they are cheating (in that sense), maybe it is the stuff you are uploading and where. As long as you are putting files in the right server Rapidgator are awesome,

On a side note this thread is 90% moaning 10% general support questions:). Just realise the reality of the situation that filehosting is in and live within it or get out. Moaning on a support thread that has no support is beyond pointless. I am genuinely surprised the mods haven't shut this thread down, the only time newrapidgator is on this thread is when he copies and pastes whatever they e-mail to us or post on the website.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back