Status
Not open for further replies.
if I want to upload files through zoom then how can I eliminate uploading on those servers ?

and these servers counts sale ?

I have 2 sales from PR23 and 1 from PR27, and DL counter is growing. Not as fast as other counting servers, but still counting. The rest of it, i agree. PR2, PR15, PR18, PR26 are useless here too.

Update July 3,

Servers that do not count:

PR 2
PR 15
PR 18
PR 23
PR 26

PR 27 ?? (to be checked)

About filezilla...I have the same experience with files that already located on someone's account. But because i upload rare stuff mostly, today I managed to upload to those servers that i wanted to with filezilla. But if somebody uploaded exactly the same file before u, u cant upload it to a different server. (you could upload these files if u use RAR files, or add something in RAR)

Test filezilla with your family photos, thats unique :)

Last edited:
@ richard, thank you.

you use pr 23 and 27 ?

and i also tried it to change the adres on filezilla i used pr23.rapidgator.net

how can i know if this is work?

I changed the host address in Filezilla from ftp.rapidgator.net to pr12.rapidgator.net, and Uploaded a text file and it worked and that text file is hosted on pr12 server too.
I remember Richard saying that he uses web-upload to upload to preferred server, but isn't this way much easier? does it have any downsides?

@geof

if u have premium account, put link in browser, then move cursor over the filename. in the status bar you will see the servername

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/ADhUX.jpg[/SLIDE]

and yes i use pr23 and 27, but they are not my favourite servers

@n4rut0

nop, i guess it has no downsides, but first i thought i cant do it with FTP. but it was my bad :P, i uploaded a file already existed somewhere, someone else's account, so i thought we cant control it with FTP, which is not true :)

Last edited:
just recived this email from admin at rapidgator it isent good eiver
Rapidgator​.net Support
Dear Customer,

We don’t accept paypal as paypal works now only with very old file
hosting services.
Try to contact paypal, may be they will change their mind.
We accept all credit cards, bank transfers, alipay ( china), Webmoney
and paysafecard.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience.

[slide]http://i.imgur.com/4t9vb.jpg[/slide]

Anyone else getting that message?
Rapidgator said:
We does not count downloads you have made to prevent cheating.
Download other users are counted correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back