Status
Not open for further replies.
2 sales today - one 4.995 and second 6.495
What is going on guys?

3f05aef7dd.png

starting from yesterday i can't open profile,upload,statistic page!!anyone have the same problem like me? the web is ok but if i choose to see other page problem loading page!!

@divineee

Works fine here. Did you try to clear your cache or try to open it in another browser, mybe it can help you.

Last edited:
Now that I see your earning it makes no sense actually. if the rebill and sale are counted correctly then you should get a 6.5$ + 4.99 (rebills are calculated with old price) and not 2 x 4.99 ! if it was the old bug you would have gotten 2 under both rebill and sale column ! it can only mean that your sale is calculated with the old price (4.99&) instead of new price 6.5$ ! i thought this bug was only present with rebills and not actual sales -__-

f u all always whinin about the stats and shit, remember that day when mu,fsc,wu,fs shut down and we all were jobless, just pray that RG lasts long and be glad they're payin for our illegal files and learn to get satisfied with your current earnings or else work harder and smarter.

Last edited:
NewRapid said write email to support

OK i do that for you

162889176b7d11d48d6e3fb33204b1dff2594c47.jpg

Let see how long it will take, what an idiot support and bad services

I want to reply as it time to stop accept your apologies RG

I ask a friend to send an email to the support of rapidgator, and I even send me another email from my account at the same time was about the payment problem, the result that my friend has received a response (although it n 'no payment problem) and for my situation I did not receive anything (although I not received my payment for the second successive week $ 232).

@ NewRapidGator explanation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back