Status
Not open for further replies.
Three days and zero downloads? That's almost impossible unless you kept all links private :O

Could you PM me one of your links? Let's test it.

Ok after m0n4m3 help me for test and i let my friend donwload the same file, so at lease it should show 1 or 2 count

but it like this ..... so im pretty sure it not about my link or user problem cause other back up file host is got a lot download count in that link, it must be RapidGator problem with PPD user

I think they cheating us......

vH0b7.jpg

Last edited:
Ok after m0n4m3 help me for test and i let my friend donwload the same file, so at lease it should show 1 or 2 count

but it like this ..... so im pretty sure it not about my link or user problem cause other back up file host is got a lot download count in that link, it must be RapidGator problem with PPD user

vH0b7.jpg

This is clear proof that RG is intentionally cheating or their software is not configured properly (remember that BS answer about 3-4 days delay?).
Feel free to choose the answer you like the most :D

lolz if its a software problem they have been told abt it many times but they did nothing bz thats a deliberate attempt to cheat so tat they can make all money and dont have to pay us much . though i will soon switch to pps and will update if i am getting sales anymore or not . To show others too if they r honest and its their system fault sometimes or they cheating intentionally .

I cant see big difference in DLs. There are better days and worse days, but generally its ok. But according to my statistics i never get sales from server PR15, PR16, PR18 and PR26. So i guess DL counter doesnt contain their numbers either.

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/ecTbF.jpg[/SLIDE]

No problem, I have cheated
knowing that an event

people will keep leaving this host and soon they will be alone if they keep on the same pattern and ignoring users .Bz all host do cheat with stats but not that openly . And if there is problem with servers tat which not count stats then they never say a word abt it bz they r least intrested to solve it :)

I have a human_clicks_counter script running on one of the sites for the last two days, and the stats collected so far clearly indicates that around 35% of all click are not accounted for. For sure not all these clicks means a complete file transfer, but it shows ballpark numbers.

From love to become hate for RapidGator

They release when the other file host in bad situation

Now when the other file host almost back to normal they become CHEAT

vH0b7.jpg
try downloading a file and see under the heading of that PR is given

or do a screen during a download so we understand, for now it does not seem contanto the PR: 15, 18, 26, 27

I use a rdp and now I make sure I don't upload on 15,16,18,26 only solution I can see so far. Maybe try copying the file and see if that changes PR otherwise I suggest re-upping and making sure it doesn't go to one of those.

@n0n4m3
The reason is simple.
1. Some of their servers don't count download, and they don't want to fix them.
2. Some visitors cannot download any files due to this issue
You can`t download not more than 1 file at a time in free mode.
Wish to remove the restrictions? Buy Premium access.

@khazmash
In order to change PR, you have to delete your file first.
If you already have the same file on their server, the PR won't change.

--

BTW, I wish my eyes were broken.
Where is BitShare's official support thread?

@n0n4m3
The reason is simple.
1. Some of their servers don't count download, and they don't want to fix them.
2. Some visitors cannot download any files due to this issue

I'm not quite sure to what exact post you're referring. The one I was talking about script or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back