Status
Not open for further replies.
my settings are standard

b7f55c6560904349aa65f1b.png

My settings

b7f55c6560904349aa65f1b.png

Screenshot from my viistor

tXHD.png

Where is the problem ? I can`t understand , my old uploads work fine but this parts can`t download from free users

bz i dint got sales from 3 weeks tats why i dint wanted to risk wat little i was making else in greed i would have lost even tat for 3 weeks :)

Do you wanna see magic? Switch to PPS and you will not see sales.
IMHO, RG is shaving the stats shamelessly, both PPS and PPD.

@eur0tica

RG settings are very messy right now, yesterday i coudnt download a single file, always got the message "you are already downloading...", but i didnt download anything.

Today i checked free mode again, i can download 2 files simultanously ! How could it be possible? Its a big chaos.

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/xgPnj.jpg[/SLIDE]

Speed is low as it used to be in free mode, thats the only thing which is ok.

And yes both files are bigger than 500 MB. ( but maybe i got lucky with the size, maybe tomorrow it will not work, who knows...) Settings and rules are ignored by RG.

Last edited:
Do you wanna see magic? Switch to PPS and you will not see sales.
IMHO, RG is shaving the stats shamelessly, both PPS and PPD.

Yep :))
that's the reason why I am considering to move to PPS everyday but I am still with PPD... I fin it curious (at least) I started getting 2-4 daily premium sales the same day they announced the lowering rates for PPD ;).

Yep :))
that's the reason why I am considering to move to PPS everyday but I am still with PPD... I fin it curious (at least) I started getting 2-4 daily premium sales the same day they announced the lowering rates for PPD ;).
Oh brother, I saw the same sales spike and instantly switched one of my accounts to PPS, and guess what? I did not get even one sale for a whole week :w00t:

mostly of my downloads are from group A/B and, even if I noticed a significant decrease in earnings, it's still better a few money everyday than nothing for weeks. ;)

But if u are in group C or D, u have to go for sales, on PPD u get almost nothing...

This is true. In this case you can catch a cookie once a week if you're lucky :)

mostly of my downloads are from group A/B and, even if I noticed a significant decrease in earnings, it's still better a few money everyday than nothing for weeks. ;)

Heh, no matter how hard RG pushes users toward PPS they show middle finger back B-)

Last edited:
My downloads come mostly from group C and a little from D. So after 1000 DLs i got only 2 dollars.

If i were on PPD i could have earned no more than 24 dollars with those 12000 DLs, with PPS i got 106 dollars. So i dont have other options, PPD tariff is unacceptable for me. Even if server PR26 and PR27 does not count... (will they ever???) still better than PPD.

Last edited:
My downloads come mostly from group C and a little from D. So after 1000 DLs i got only 2 dollars.

If i were on PPD i could have earned no more than 24 dollars with those 12000 DLs, with PPS i got 106 dollars. So i dont have other options, PPD tariff is unacceptable for me. Even if server PR26 and PR27 does not count... (will they ever???) still better than PPD.

I believe with your DL counter stats guaranteed 3-4 sales a day will look more truthful. And these days w/o sales just unexplainable. X-(

Yeah, the sad truth is we lose sales due to server counting issues. :( 40 days ago i had 4-7 sales a day, then after two weeks downtime RG started shaving numbers.

Edit: HOLY MOLY! Checked again, some poor guy just bought a year premium!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back