Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, after switching to PPS, I just noticed that RG doesn't have paypal as a payment method for buying premium accounts, and they were wondering why they weren't getting enough sales and had to reduce the PPD rates? That's the reason for you right there! :))
Working with PPS without paypal is a waste of time, I'll continue with RG for a few more days and if I didn't get any sales, I'll completely switch to another host that at least has paypal.

Please
Why when i enter the stats
Yesterday i got one Premium and i got 6.495$ As Commission And this is Good

But the next day i got another sal and i got only 1 (4.9950$)???

And when i Click On the Premium Stats

i found that i have earned 9.99$

Can You Explain this Please ?>??

And her is the Photos i mean

1e3d7a731f.png

b768be69de.png

9eb853e9fa.png

a642200f86.png

And What About Rebill commissions ? it is still with The Old Commission !
I hope i got Explain From You Mr NewRapidGator

Waiting YOu

pm your login to me.

Well i take this has a "we aren't fixing the download count problem" since you guys just ignored every question about it, anyways thanks for the time i worked with yout guys, good luck.

We are investigating the issue.

today i got a rebill
rebill pay for old Commission ??
i got only 1 (4.9950$) ???
What About Rebill commissions ? it is still with The Old Commission !
Please Explain !

Lol Rapidgator removed the ads from the site and now he is forced to lower the affiliate plan 2 times in a row because of the lack of money. Bring back the ads and restore one of the previous plans.

Last edited:
If the download counting goes like this, then i have no other option except to leave.

i am here only because i love the site, but something needs to improve in download counting.

it seems PPD getting bad to worst now. next to nothing incentive and really low download counting.

why are you cheating on dl's? I was on ppd and had 120-150 dl's per day, now changed plan to pps, I'm uploading less and now it's 2:54 pm (in Poland) and I have 170dl's? ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back