Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently, I decide to work harder with RapidGator in PPD.
However, I'll upload more and more uncategorized files in order to generate more downloads.
It will be increased largely, maybe more than 20TB.
In order not to pollute my well-organized site, I will build another site to do such mass file releases.
I don't want to spam files on purpose, but RapidGator's policy force PPD affiliates to do so.

new rates are logical if they loose money, they had the best rates for a ppd plan on the net, you know it's practically sure they change it....
I hope they not close it like so many hosts...

So what. They could have kept the rates same as before as they are well known as download shaver. If can generate 100 unique downloads daily then they count only 15 and you get only not more then $0.39. They do not count sales even. Then can you tell me what is the logic behind this step? Wake up dude.

I do not lose the bonus, then a member of another filehos troubled times.

this is the first thing off for weeks. had lower earnings.

Game Over :D

Game over and fucking begin
loudlaff.gif

Rapidgator you suck
puke.gif

im-not-a-doctor-but-ill-take-a-look-funny-tshirt300.jpg

Thats pathetic! You can lower fucking rates, but due to shitty 'file not found' problems, I cant even download my own damn files!, I need to download them from usenet again. Lots of parts during downloading are freezed, slow, not found and have lots more errors. Backup on rg is the worst thing ever.

And I am gonna say again You are lowering rates because no one want to buy premium accounts, and many my downloaders told it to me directly. 17 sold ul, 15 tb accs, comparing to 2 rg, it is an end I guess, I won't leave rg but you are digging grave for your own business. It must be stable if You want to earn like many hosts before black march

Last edited:
Only reason why i wanted use RG was ppd, Now it's worst then any other host. pathetic counting of downloads also.

it's not my favorite anymore. will wait for a week, i hope counting improves and pay rate also.

if not then will move for another host.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back