Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Customer,
Please read RapidGator.net latest news:
New PPD rates
Dear Partners, Unfortunately we can't keep current pay per download rates any longer Pay per download rates been lowered since today Current rates are: Group I up to 15$ Group II up to 8$ Group III up to 3$ Group IV up to 1$ Kind Regards, Rapidgator Team.

2012061613.jpg

bye bye RapidGator
you are cheeky

Last edited:
when do you make the payments,I still have 20 dollars in my account from one week,and havent recieved yet,though other users received the money last days

and is there any available good host for donwloads?

Bye Bye RapidGator this is THE END for your host , First you will lose to many uploaders ( i suggest to delete all your files - to show who is boss in this bussiness ) and of course nobody will buy premium . In maximum 1 - 2 weeks rapidgator will die .

CAN SOMEBODY RECOMMEND ME AN ALTERNATIVE HOST ? PM ME

I tell You guys sth, they keep decreasing ppd because they host is often down, files are impossible to download, servers are shi*, and that is the reason why people don't want to buy premium accounts. This is the only mirror I have switched to ppd because I am selling almost no accounts here, because it is pointless to buy premium on such host for active downloader.
Dear NewRG, If You are a downloader who downloads lots of files it means You need premium and not on rg because almost in every upload there is "file not found". In past 3 days I sold 14 uploaded accounts, 17 turbobit accounts and 2 (!!) rg accounts.
The only thing You need for your profit is to make this damn hosting stable, once and forever, then ppl will buy premium accounts.

not again lowering the rates for PPD :facepalm:now ppd is extremely low.

Of course there are problems, of course they pay, they return afer serious downtime (3 weeks which is positive) but earnings rate the last one was ok for both sides. (had similar results with filesonic some days had on RG compared to filesonic results but lower results compared to old wupload stats :) )

seems there is no filehost suitable for ppd at the moment.

RapidGator please re-consider this decision if possible (we have patience with some probs but now stats looks extremely low)

Yes I really wanted to sell accounts for You, but well it seems that You kept trying to deter my every single downloader, every your own customer.

yes but this rate is very low more than DF :facepalm:
make it 20$ for 1000 dls

yeap now DF (which they are old fashion host) pays better:facepalm::facepalm:

it is disaster this decision

but,

- DF does not count USA DLs
- DF does not have which files are deleted
- DF gold keeps files only for 90-days

anyway let's wait if they re-consider here at RG to change again the rates in a few days.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back