Status
Not open for further replies.
RG,

643e70b464.jpg

Sold Premium Account 0 (-0.9990$), what is this ?

I made some test with my new uploads.

For example I can see 10 of my fresh uploaded files in account. But when i choose one, download window shows up, then I click on Download button, and there comes a message: "File not found" or "session expired". After this, the file disappear from account, and appear in "deleted files" pages.

I tested 10 links, 4 of them disappared immediately after i tried to download them.

So maybe there are tons of bad links, you think u have them in your account, but you only get to know the fact it actually doesnt exist, if someone tries to download it!

I guess those new files we see in account, actually a mass of them doesnt exist. :(

can someone pl answer this ?

when i ftp upload how can i see to which server my file is getting uploaded ???

on the RG site you can't see on which server your files are. You have to download a file (use IE not FF) to see the server.

I made some test with my new uploads.

I guess those new files we see in account, actually a mass of them doesnt exist. :(

in my experience the possibility of a download for free users is just a matter of luck. The files in my folder are normally downloadable but maybe the next hour or even at the moment i just get
Error 500 This download session is not for you

maybe next hour a download will be possible again... :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

@WUP_MemMbEr

you read the last pages???????? 8-)

Last edited:
Because the administration does not support?
So many questions "file not found" , "statistics bad"
and nobody says anything?
Lack of consideration ... :facepalm:

At least they are still paying. Anyway you are right
0w9GH

Yes, money matters a lot.
Except that we deserve more attention by the administrator.
(files uploaded from other days are also disappearing ..)
After the upload and the file is being deleted ...

How to work so?
You can not make money this way ... :O

wat bless u r talking abt . u will post lot of links but if they wont count u make no money for it or make very few . So bottom line is u dont earn or if u r lucky enough u will reach the payout in 2-3 months the way the stats move like a turtle . So wats the point if they pay weekly or monthly . If they consider them No1 host they need to consider us too bz we r the ones that make them where they r now . If hope newRapidgator looks into the problem soon and fix the stats .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back