Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought people won't buy Rapidgator's premium accounts after that downtime so I switched to PPD and now I got 3 sales DAMN! :(

Do you have any upload limits?
I observed that whenever I uploaded 10 GB, your servers blocked my IP for some hours.
I only opened 2 ~ 3 connections, so I don't think it's harmful to your system.

ipblock3.png

Black Hawk Down, after i uploaded few files i cant access it anymore.

Join the club. :facepalm:

ipblocked.png

ipblocked2.png

It's absolutely NOT a DNS problem.
Please contact your data center to remove this stupid firewall policy.

Last edited:
in my "statistics files" when i try to see what i earn for more than 1 month, it indicates me "interval is too big"? please improve it, first time i see that on a host.

^ If you're using a shared server, you're hard to upload files to RG.
They or their DC block IP addresses which can establish high speed connections (15 MB/s or higher).
Each 10 GB upload traffic can make your IP get banned 3 ~ 5 hours.
ipblock3.png

I have a dedicated IP so I can still upload something.

Last edited:
i can access rapidgator but can't upload via rapidleech LOL

[STRIKE]RapidLeech plugin does not need to be updated. The problem exists on RapidGator side.

I'm in a process of finding permanent solution to the problem. So far I found that by installing latest libcurl 2.60 and then recompiling PHP I was able to successfully authenticate and upload couple of files using sBorg and then I got blocked again.
I have no idea why Rapidgator have implemented something like this, because they're going to loose huge volume of "uploaders".[/STRIKE]

--
It seems that libcurl version does not matter at all. Just need to follow redirect that server gives back on first auth request and bingo! it works.

Code:
<html><head><meta http-equiv='refresh' content='0;url=/auth/login?S4f5sdfdghgf5a5cd2fafa5ff4gdad044dfdf7d89=00c6440ed80c72313ac7833482cc50f8'></head></html>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back