Status
Not open for further replies.
too bad, other hosts allow you to restrict your files to be downloaded only by other Premium members, without sending tickets...

I can't believe what I see they changed "file not found" to "Copyright infringement", now random, legal parts of files are being deleted from broken servers due to copyright infringement, actually that is funny :).
Yeah, They just changed the reason name to get away with it temporarily.

And ya now they will remove money also for it wat a joke first they dont count downloads remove files and decrease earning . wow ya tats why they r the no1 host :)

Hi all.

Thx for payment..

rapidgator_net_screen_capture_2012_6_15_22_34_50.jpg

24 hours later.

** You can not download not more than one file at a time in free mode.
Wish to remove the Restrictions? Buy Premium access.

must be why nobody wins anything, has practically no more free, just close this shit X-(

i have start using RG for a while now, everyday i notice many files have zero counts.
it is very obvious that it is your system that is having the problem, pls fix asap.

example:
cFdl0.jpg

Just try to download your files which has 0 downloads. If you cannot download it - then file is broken. Simply delete it and reupload, then try download it again. It helps me.

Just try to download your files which has 0 downloads. If you cannot download it - then file is broken. Simply delete it and reupload, then try download it again. It helps me.

i don't have premiuim account for rapidgator.
i been trying that with freakshare & bitshare for months until i fedup and try other hosts with intent to change to it, this RG right now is even worst :))

i try to download one of my upload file with free account, after waiting a fews mins
click download button i get this:
http://pr18.rapidgator.net//*****download/index&session_id=
Error 404

Session not found

Last edited:
This server need to get better, downloading problems (download stop and captcha errors).
The 15 minutes to wait for next download is infinite, there are many problems with RapidGator :C.

Please fix this, RapidGator has everything to be the best server pay per download!

Downloaded one of my files with 0 downloads, and it works, and still 0 downloads.

pr24.

Sales not count on pr27.rapidgator.net, i tried with my friend 2 days ago. I guess other broken servers dont count sales either.

That can be a mass of sales, considering people buy premiums on fresh uploads mostly... It is not nice how to treat your uploaders, who actually bring you money with sales... PPS uploaders help business keep working, you pay people who are on PPD from his work too. And you dont count sales on PPS either, that makes possible for you all to have money?

I dont mirror links to get more sales, but if mass of them not counted, tell me a good reason why should i stay on PPS, and dont start mirroring links on other servers? I hope you dont want to chase uploaders away who try to work on get sales, because if people loose faith in you and stop using PPS, they will go on PPD just suck money, and your business will collapse soon. I hope you can see the bigger picture, where it leads if people stop working on to get sales.

Please consider it Newrapidgator, im waiting for your answer about sales not count issue.

Thanks.

(Sorry for my bad english)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back