Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,014 comments
last month THis happened to me I had 100$ bonus, then 0 all of a sudden and they didnt pay me a cent,They wrote som BS which i coudnt understand then closed the ticket,Now this month 60$ bonus and now its gone.I doubt I will get paid that either.They cheat from everything.

mluydHj.png

Let's see if they pay me enough bonus this week
Post automatically merged:

Last time I only received 60 - 70% bonus

Last edited:
mluydHj.png

Let's see if they pay me enough bonus this week

Last time I only received 60 - 70% bonus
you're the only one confirming that has received anything at least

From what I understood:
For each 1 of the 3 months your bonus will appear exactly on the same day you joined (let's say 02-23/03-23/04-23) and it goes to 0$ for a "check". Apparently it is "added" to your balance on a next week payment (let's say 03-03/03-30/04-30).

If you find an unexpected increase on your earnings from a week after the day of the month you joined the bonus program they probably have added your bonus to your balance.

Last edited:
you're the only one confirming that has received anything at least

From what I understood:
For each 1 of the 3 months your bonus will appear exactly on the same day you joined (let's say 02-23/03-23/04-23) and it goes to 0$ for a "check". Apparently it is "added" to your balance on a next week payment (let's say 03-03/03-30/04-30).

If you find an unexpected increase on your earnings from a week after the day of the month you joined the bonus program they probably have added your bonus to your balance.

2023 PROMO 2023-02-22
Expected bonus $0

nothing yet for 3 months

If you started with growth bonus on 21 February, than after 30 days bonus is moved to hold and after security check they add it to your balance in a few days. O fcource you see Zero in your bpnus, because count is started again when 30 days bonus is removed and new coun is started.

Back