Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,901 comments
where are the sales? Why do sales start when I change the tariff plan for downloads? for week 1 sale. If I change the tariff tomorrow, then sales will definitely begin.
Post automatically merged:

are rebills counted on the tariff for downloading files?

Last edited:
Sales falling like a snow :)
Wowww What a amazing days going on for uploaders i m in love now users saying woww its remindring old days :) thanks to rapidgator :) i feel some time when we create threads and comments regarding rapidgator they watch wjunction :) and why not they will watch because Wjunction is No1 Webmaster forum :) thanks to wj also for this quality site :)

Alldebrid Real-debrid. Those mofos are big problem. Currently alldebrid 30GB/day Real-Debrid Unlimited. (They cache converted links on their server) And RG can't stop them. Support says they create account non-stop. Imagine how much money they make. I'm about leave RG for that shit

I'm happy with that service, although I know it intentionally undercounts many of the downloads, but at least it doesn't charge me for using its storage space.

The problem is that debrid services don't allow to have sales of their service, 1 month of Rapidgator is almost 6 months of premium on real-debrid... So it's impossible to get affiliates.

RG makes it easier for debrid to cache by providing md5 though. Even if you named your files something different, md5 remains the same. Other hosts don't provide md5.
They do have team to check antidebrid services. Often debrdis advertise rg just to get new uses. If you check by yourself, it will fail. If it does download, you can generate files with rg antidebrid tool and let debrids download this files. This will block their accounts.

They continue shaving as hell.

Child Devil GIF

They do have team to check antidebrid services. Often debrdis advertise rg just to get new uses. If you check by yourself, it will fail. If it does download, you can generate files with rg antidebrid tool and let debrids download this files. This will block their accounts.
Alldebrid real-debrid works fine for rg. Check it yourself. Their team can't race with them. After links are converted they can't do anything. Because they are already in their cache.

Back