Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,939 comments
How to contact support? I've cleaned my browser and accidentally deleted all of my accounts in my authenticator including rapidgator.net.

I can still access my account because it's still login. Once I log out my account or my browser automatically logs out my account then, my account is forever locked.

I can't reset the two-factor authentication because it requires an authentication code which I can't provide because all of my accounts in my authenticator including rapidgator.net are gone and I don't have backup.

I've sent two emails to help@rapidgator.net and not receiving any replies from them. Is there any ways to contact support?
Just send email to help@

sale are good
Post automatically merged:

Off topic

Can anyone suggest me tracker which has CG Stuff and related things
i am looking for video tutorials on 3D Animation , Plugins and 3D Renders , 3D Models and After effects template and GFX stuff

I appreciate if you suggest me some trackers

Last edited:
Rapidgator Sales are very very good why they are top of the world ? this is the reason they are no1 :)
Those users work with them and behind them they call rg shave sales for me they are traitor.
i would say work with your choice of filehost if u dont like rg :)
But if rg is good thn dont say anything wrong about this great filehost
Because Rg is No1 :) and they will be forever No1 or No2 :) its just not about money :) its about love :) and my love for Rg is alot :)

At the moment it takes 4 sat/vB to confirm an transaction within 10 mins. My last payouts were always confirmed under 30 mins. 30 mins are ages? 4 sat/vB isn't a high fee, no expensive fee here on btc. :)

And why you don't use btc payout option for 200 bucks? Even 800 bucks a week isn't a problem with btc.

Back