Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,906 comments

Looks like they bite on torentfreaks allegedly concern about piracy so started deleting files like crazy. If all filehosts die right now, not just RG, it wouldn't affect piracy almost at all, cause there's so many other ways to share content and that would grow in that case.

If they go to rent storage it would lead them to bankruptcy, cause who would(as they pointed to Artists or Painters or someone like that) buy storage when Google, Yahoo, Bing, Box + many other gives you storage for free!Other filehost would profit in that case cause they would take RG's part of profit.

They should say we have same measures against piracy as other hosts, if not better with that exposed md5...now they trying to prove themselves as anti*pirates, but in the end they just shooting themselves in the foot....best example is Megaupload. They were accused in many kind of accusations, but in the end they just changed name to Mega and continue just they were stopped and they are still very attractive to many downloaders and they profit on that no doubt about it.

It's little concerning when CEO can fall on so cheap torrentfreak questions and on the highly questionable project of selling storage space. To leave this lucrative project in many ways and go on with something like that is lunacy.

btw I suspected they are Ukrainians since long time ago, because of that orange color, looks like I was right....

Nice week for me :)

180327124442111590.jpg

I dnt Understand Something Wrong In RG , This Kind of Shave I never Faced Before , Usually I got Sales Everyday 2, 3 , 4 but From last few days mostly of this month Fully 0 Sales , Very Worried about That , Is it any Gateway Issue ? or Sales down for Free Giveaway ? Or they Cheated sales for ICO ?

Back