Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,904 comments
It looks like today I bought a 365days premium account, but I didn't. My money is always there, untouched, I just have this premium subscription that indeed I've never bought....
I've just reported to the support service and now I'm waiting.

Your money is in your balance right ?

Last edited:
It looks like today I bought a 365days premium account, but I didn't. My money is always there, untouched, I just have this premium subscription that indeed I've never bought....

Same to me.. Auto 365days premium. I didn't do anything.

Same to me.. Auto 365days premium. I didn't do anything.

Sometimes support give you one year that is normal,that is happened on my side.

Its happend for me too....365 day premium account in change of nothing.....my balance is untouched and there is no autorenew and also there is no evidence in payment for buying premium.....All I got is a 365days free premium with a email that wrote this message,.....

[FONT=&quot]Hello!
You have bought premium for 365 days on site Rapidgator.Net.
Your premium account expires 2018-02-12 18:30:38
Rapidgator.Net
open.php

[/FONT]

Dear Partner,

Now you can get 50% discount when you buy premium account from your balance, if you earned more than 100 USD

i dont have Balance to see thte discount

Last edited:
My premium expires in June this year, and I had more than 4 TB bandwidth. Today i use this discount and extend my premium for another 6 months. Now my bandwidth balance is reset (6tb) but, what about those 4TB from "previous" purchased premium?

Dear Partner,

Now you can get 50% discount when you buy premium account from your balance, if you earned more than 100 USD

i gave this suggestion couple of week ago, then they gave me 1 year free premium account but 1tb bandwidth though

i wait a week for the free premium or i contact them now ?

Last edited:
Alrady My Account Premium Premium till 2018-01-16

Dear Partner,

i gave this suggestion couple of week ago, then they gave me 1 year free premium account but 1tb bandwidth though

yesterday my account also upgraded for 1 year for free i contacted rg i said thanks for giving free premium they replied that we are not giving any free premium you only brought from the site
but my balance didnt deducted and and i didnt paid from any paygate
i was confused abt this issue and i worried how much they shave me to recover this 1 year free premium

This is the answer I received

Dear Customer,

You subscribed for subscription service with recurring payments.
You can see this information when you upgrade your account to premium

Check the picture. This information is directly under the tariffs.
http://take.ms/TEVXb

You can always cancel your subscription in your account, but not later than 24 hours before the end of your subscription.
Enter http://www.rapidgator.net/settings/other and check "Cancel current subscription"
You can wait till your Premium expires or we can completely cancel your account immediately, but without refund.

In case you wish to terminate subscription - It is your sole duty to request Rapidgator of such termination by using interface available on website or by contacting customer support. Absence of your request to terminate subscription prior the scheduled date of the renewal shall be deemed as your acquiescence to such transaction.

When you buy new plan - you buy new subscription with recurring billing. So in case you want to cancel active subscription - you can do it in your profile setting.
Each our user has been notified about subscription BEFORE the purchase.
According to our Terms & Conditions all payments made for premium services on our site are not refundable.

Kind regards,
Marina
Rapidgator.net Support

...But I haven't subscribed nor paid anything ...

100% shaving mode again! :cursing::cursing::cursing:(finger)(finger)(finger) One solid week then one blocked week without sales this is really not fair!!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!:cursing:

Back