Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,904 comments
thanks af for payment...already [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Payment recieved fot this week.... but sales are very bad ...just few rebills thats all....
rg total bad after 4 years uploading sales off ...you just losing uploaders..which made you the most popular filehost[/FONT]

I just checked my downloads. For the 21st, It only shows 18 download on the stats
9400914108c31b29aa20.jpg

But if you go to the file list and find the files that downloaded I stopped counting at 100. Why is this? (This is one page of many)
01a362803482be8a3f87.jpg

Rapidgators reply:
[h=3]Rapidgator.net Support[/h]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Dear partner,

[/FONT]
Counter counts only completed downloads.

So am I to believe that their networks sucks that bad that many downloads fail?

Last edited:
I just checked my downloads. For the 21st, It only shows 18 download on the stats

But if you go to the file list and find the files that downloaded I stopped counting at 100. Why is this? (This is one page of many)

i had the same, in balance only a few downloads but when i counted manually it was 3-4 times more. They cheat with dls, cheat with sales RG became a totally shitty host!

Hey guys, may I ask you a question? If you are so unsatisfied with so called "shaving" I would like to ask you what are you still doing at rapidgator?

I believe there are many honest-working valid affiliate hosts, but you keep using rapidgator (not just them, but others too) and doing zero action on that behalf. I see that file sharing market is full with choices, but all of you keep using those that you believe they shave.

P.S. Don't take this as offense, but as a simple question, I'm curious

Hey guys, may I ask you a question? If you are so unsatisfied with so called "shaving" I would like to ask you what are you still doing at rapidgator?

I believe there are many honest-working valid affiliate hosts, but you keep using rapidgator (not just them, but others too) and doing zero action on that behalf. I see that file sharing market is full with choices, but all of you keep using those that you believe they shave.

P.S. Don't take this as offense, but as a simple question, I'm curious

I think it's not simple to change file-host when your posts (on your websites or forums) have been stick with this thief file-hosting already. In other words, it is not easy to replace some TB data from this host to another host.

I dont think that someone has TBytes of ONLINE files on his blog, when i browse some big blogs more than a half of the files is deleted and not old files (RG delete files after 30 days of inactivity), so you dont have to transfer all files to a new host.

I think it's not simple to change file-host when your posts (on your websites or forums) have been stick with this thief file-hosting already. In other words, it is not easy to replace some TB data from this host to another host.

You are partially right, but why would you loose money with current one, while you can spare a day or two to make a transition to another host? Anyway, we've gone offtopic, so I'm leaving this conversation (will probably start a thread when I get that option regarding this matter).

wrong discussion.

there is no other (BIG) trustable host

k2s, upload, etc. ... all crap

only nitroflare gave some sales on second position

seems at the moment rapidgator don't need workers/uploaders

because since 5 days 100 % Shaving

shame on you!

Last edited:
Back