Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,915 comments
Help me choose a file hosting service

I would like some advice from the community. I'm trying to decide which file hosting service to use. I've narrowed it down to File Factory, NitroFlare and RapidGator. After reading (almost) all of the posts here, it sounds like RapidGator is having some issues with user satisfaction (especially when it comes to shaving), which gives me cause for concern. Obviously question, but why would you stay with RG if it is generally regarded as the worst shaver? What are the benefits of each? Which would you choose? Anyways, here's my analysis of the main features of each site.

File FactoryNitroFlareRapidGator
Affiliate Payment (PPS)90% new/50% rebills70% new/70% rebills50% new/50% rebills
Max file size5GB10GB?
Max storage spaceUnlimited500GBUnlimited
Minimum payout amount$100$100?
Featuresonline streaming of video and audioonline streaming of video and audio?

I have a lot of files that I need to upload and don't want to pick the wrong host and waste my time. My goal is to make money with these files. Thanks for your input. Please feel free to address any other issues I may have missed.

I have a lot of files that I need to upload and don't want to pick the wrong host and waste my time. My goal is to make money with these files. Thanks for your input. Please feel free to address any other issues I may have missed.

if rapidgator is in non shaving mode - he is best host of all hosts

and pays weekly

if rapidgator is in non shaving mode - he is best host of all hosts

and pays weekly

k2s pay 2 times per week :)

Back