Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,930 comments
softarchive.net (now sanet.me)

Dear SA members,

This is to inform you that one very important File Hosting rule has been revised and will be applied fully after 15th of June 2015.

Like in past, we are making one File Hosting Mandatory for all posts which will be NitroFlare.com. Current rule will be no more effective after 15th June. Sure, uploaders can use RG and UL additionally with Nitroflare. Only NF link in post will be allowed also.

Update (31 May):
Upon your feedback on new rule, we decided following changes:
RG + UL Mandatory + any other File Hosting uploaders want
or
NF + RG Mandatory + any other File Hosting uploaders want
or
NF + UL Mandatory + any other File Hosting uploaders want

The post will contain minimum 2 file hosts, uploaders have a choice from RG,UL,NF. 3rd one is not mandatory but if uploaders want, they can add as many hosts as they want.

Thanks for your feedback which is always valuable to us.We hope that SA will be your first choice always because SATeam cares.

Regards,
SATeam

i wish there was a good replacement for rapidgator but the ones i've tested all have different problems ustore: terrible ftp servers, atleast 2 out of 50 files don't make it through, very bad if you intend to move 5000+ files.. filejoker: blocks almost all adult keywords in filename but allow adult content, say whaaat? if you have 5000 filenames which may or may not have any adult in them youre fucked datalife: terrible ftp, files disappear by random, even when after uploaded to their servers they become 404 without any dmca, you copy files and then they magically work again rapidgator is the only host where files go through with ease 99% of the time and ftp is always fast, but no one knows how much they shave, i'm very interested in what kind of files xtc was uploading, why would they ban someone without atleast a warning first!

i'm facing serious problem with RG, Payments page is not opening. website ask for login again & after login Payments page again ask for login. Anyone know about this problem. Please help to fix.

Sales are really low,but atleast RG pays even if it is 10% of the actual earnings so can't really say anything...filsonic and wupload days won't ever be back....

iTEPECPuskt8e.PNG

i wait 1 month but they not pay my $

Back