Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,915 comments
@david_villa07

I think they dont shave. RG best.

yosT721.png

i have the same problem with Turbobit but i contact to the supoort and they said i have fake report from some M-F haters
and i have no files deleted any more with turbobit
i create ticket to rapidgator about this problem let's see what will happen

see this and you will believe me
http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-hosts-official-support/190693-8.html#post2000995

Turbobit deleted the files very fast after 1 hour from upload i contact the support and they said files have been removed for infringement of copyright or our ToS so i stop using them and rapidgatop from 3 weeks deleted alot of files every day so i stop upload

i have the same problem with Turbobit but i contact to the supoort and they said i have fake report from some M-F haters
and i have no files deleted any more with turbobit
i create ticket to rapidgator about this problem let's see what will happen

see this and you will believe me
http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-hosts-official-support/190693-8.html#post2000995

Turbobit deleted the files very fast after 1 hour from upload i contact the support and they said files have been removed for infringement of copyright or our ToS so i stop using them and rapidgatop from 3 weeks deleted alot of files every day so i stop upload

hard time for all - i am very near to stop upload too

where the rebills gone this month thiefgator ?

they answer my ticket

Dear Customer,
You bought 30 days plan with unlimited storage and 1 TB bandwidth. Please note that this tariff has a restriction of the terms of saving files.
Files could be deleted after 30 days since last download.

he's not even look at my account
i will not reply the ticket they are Hopeless

he is copy and paste the answer from another ticket :cough::facepalm:

Last edited:
Back