Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,903 comments
how can i request payment in RG AND how long does it take to recieve the payment in webmoney
once when you reach at least 15 USD, funds from your balance (every sunday/monday at midnight EET I supose) will be reset to zero,
and you will wait 32 days to receive your money at your WM account.

For example your earnings in this week ( from April 13th - April 19th) if you reach at least $15 you will receive on your WM acc on May 21st.

how can i request payment in RG AND how long does it take to recieve the payment in webmoney
once when you reach at least 15 USD, funds from your balance (every sunday/monday at midnight EET I supose) will be reset to zero,
and you will wait 32 days to receive your money at your WM account.

For example your earnings in this week ( from April 13th - April 19th) if you reach at least $15 you will receive on your WM acc on May 21st.

wow take to long to wait over a month. . what was rationale holding 32 days?

while trying to upload a mp4 video, I got the "file is blocked" notification.. I tried again by changing md5 but no success. I again zipped it and changed file name, still no success. Can anyone please tell me how to bypass this blocking?

while trying to upload a mp4 video, I got the "file is blocked" notification.. I tried again by changing md5 but no success. I again zipped it and changed file name, still no success. Can anyone please tell me how to bypass this blocking?

Change the filezile somehow, like add another file to zip folder or smth

i have the same problem with Turbobit but i contact to the supoort and they said i have fake report from some M-F haters
and i have no files deleted any more with turbobit
i create ticket to rapidgator about this problem let's see what will happen

see this and you will believe me
http://www.wjunction.com/95-file-hosts-official-support/190693-8.html#post2000995

Last edited:
It is because of the buisness agreements between the us lawyers and Russia to fight piracy. They needed to shave for increased legal fees. More files deleted because more scrutiny in their business. They will collapse soon. They have been one of the big file hosts they have wanted to closer for long time now. It's only but time before they close

why you are so sure that they shave? maybe is just unlucky day for you, im pretty satisfied from them for now unlike with uploaded.

Cause I am Damn sure they shave this week

My Last week Stat
ibqoWcfY6mF8aD.png

Back