Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,904 comments
will they give us free premium again? (confused) It's almost 6 month gone since they've given us free 6 month premium with 20 TB space. It's again needed. :) Coz, never want to expense hard worked earned to buy premium for only upload file in rapidgator. Basically we just needed space, not BW.:facepalm: Hope rapidgator admin will consider it.

Last edited:
will they give us free premium again? (confused) It's almost 6 month gone since they've given us free 6 month premium with 20 TB space. It's again needed. :) Coz, never want to expense hard worked earned to buy premium for only upload file in rapidgator. Basically we just needed space, not BW.:facepalm: Hope rapidgator admin will consider it.

They give you premium for free :O

their ppd is shit, for two months i work and cant make 10$ in meantime i had 8 sales:facepalm:
You have that number of sales because you're on ppd, when you manage to work in pps mode, sales will strangely disappear and downloads will rise, that's RG's shameless shaving practice for years.

ppd on RG is for suckers...if you can not get sales you need to use another host

Good sales on RG love you RG
l_Hx_Zv5_I.png

Last edited:
Back