Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,906 comments
ebook game and discussion and some more section open for this 30 post
you should try other sec

OK but still i don't understand the meaning of the post count.What's the purpose of all this?Stupid rules by stupid people :cursing:

*Still trying to reach the 30 post.Very difficult as they delete most of them :)
**Mr.leg, how it possible to get sales from bolt when the majority uses debrids?

Last edited:
ebook game and discussion and some more section open for this 30 post
you should try other sec

OK but still i don't understand the meaning of the post count.What's the purpose of all this?Stupid rules by stupid people :cursing:

*Still trying to reach the 30 post.Very difficult as they delete most of them :)
**Mr.leg, how it possible to get sales from bolt when the majority uses debrids?

hide ur ass man

XW3q0vw.png

sales are fine nice sale from bolt.cd
best site for generate sales
c_Lyqy_YG.png

Mr leg i see you have a Web site. Do you have their add on your site? I have noticed the people who have their links on their Web site are doing better then others. The rest of us are getting screwed.

Last edited:
well donno i am getting sales from bolt.cd
cause most of them got banned before post in download zone like movie tv show section
and there alexa too good like heroturko.me and most of download and sales from A grade country

cause most of them got banned before post in download zone like movie tv show section
and there alexa too good like heroturko.me and most of download and sales from A grade country

Stop lying, You can't track sales from bolt man, links are coded and not clickable how the hell you track the sale then ? and there is shit competition of posting, may be you got 1 or 2. but dont make people fool.

Stop lying, You can't track sales from bolt man, links are coded and not clickable how the hell you track the sale then ? and there is shit competition of posting, may be you got 1 or 2. but dont make people fool.

don't like just ignore it
i am not inviting you there ok

I think is quite impossible to get RG sales from bolt as almost all the users there are using debrids.

dude i am using different RG/UL ac for bolt
cause i use other RG/UL ac for Warez-bb
cause wbb delet file too fast and bolt dont like it

So what? If a bolt user uses debrids to download RG/UL/etc files ,what's the meaning for him to buy a RG or UL premium? Doesn't make sense.

Back