Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,955 comments
[h=2]How come there is no support from RG in the File Hosts Official Support section?[/h]
I'm checking their links everyday for dead links & at minimum 3 times a day they are unavailable to me, I can't check links, I can't load the rg page, I know their up cuz I checked at the (isitdownrightnow) site
If their gonna keep blocking me like this then I'll be forced to blacklist RG on all my forums!

How come there is no support from RG in the File Hosts Official Support section?

I'm checking their links everyday for dead links & at minimum 3 times a day they are unavailable to me, I can't check links, I can't load the rg page, I know their up cuz I checked at the (isitdownrightnow) site
If their gonna keep blocking me like this then I'll be forced to blacklist RG on all my forums!

Send us your server ip via ticket system, so we can check why it was banned.

How come there is no support from RG in the File Hosts Official Support section?

Its probably antyddos system. I have sometimes similar issue, when i try add many links to JD (JD check each link - send many request to site) they ban my ip for few hours.

Yesterday I've received the payout of week 8, but today all the next weeks result as already paid

& why u put your image in a paying host , i guess there is no harm in extra few bucks hahahahahha :p

about the RG support account : newrapidgator i guess they won't reply again to anyone for the next coming months like they did when they responded once in summeer to someone here
& if they open a an official support topic they will runaway like before & like sinem did with UL topic , typical :)

Hi, Can you guys give me an opinion? Today was my payment day and the status was changed to paid but I didn't received any money in my webmoney account. Is it known to happen those delays on this host? I didn't experienced until now and that's why I'm asking. I don't want to write them a support ticket for nothing.

Its probably antyddos system. I have sometimes similar issue, when i try add many links to JD (JD check each link - send many request to site) they ban my ip for few hours.

I think this must be the case cuz it don't matter which forum I'm at, mine or others registered or not it's nothing to do with server Ip, only my own Ip that gets blocked/banned.

I'm using chrome with tampermonkey & the W.A.R link checker.

@NewRaipGator
I won't use support tickets. But I'll correspond via PM if you wish
However it may have something to do with the RG site
Restricting access

Search results: We never allow search engine robots to scan our pages. Scanning of rapidgator.net pages is prohibited in robots.txt file.

Why I do not know? If I use a different link checker like the one at (urlchecker.org) I can sit all day checking links with no probs at all...

Again I have to ask... For the Week 8 my status is paid but I didn't received the ammount in my webmoney account. Anyone in the same situation as me????
Maybe something like this http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-host-affiliate-discussion/151012-1975.html#post2079819 would be the reason.

I don't think so... I am verified on webmoney, I have that passport and I had only 230 wmz (I had like 500 max in webmoney) Anyway I have a formal passport so I don't think that is the case...

Last edited:

Send us your server ip via ticket system, so we can check why it was banned.

can you please fix the rebills system
i miss my old rebills and after contact to your support they said 80% from rebills lost
why ?
and why you don't count the rebills by account ID not files

Last edited:
same here i did not receive payment this week its show failed
admin please help me

9c_Rf1_KK.png

Last edited:
Back