Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,920 comments
What a lame question you guys are asking again n again about fee, don't you know when you send wmz to someone there is a fee, you are paying this to uplaoded from a time.

Now its just a simple thing that rg is not going to pay free from their own pocket.

Most of the sites are now asking for wmz fee too, because of their change of policy and banking terms.

Does anyone understand this: "30 day hold when you make changes to you payout details or email been disabled...."

So if I change payment details, earnings for week 7 (2015-02-02-2015-02-08), I will receive after 2 month delay? On April 6?
And if I change it again after 30 days, next payment after 3 months delay, and so on...? For example week 8 (2015-02-09-2015-02-15) would be received on 21st of May?
And what does it mean "or email been disabled...."?

Thanks.

Does anyone understand this: "30 day hold when you make changes to you payout details or email been disabled...."

So if I change payment details, earnings for week 7 (2015-02-02-2015-02-08), I will receive after 2 month delay? On April 6?
And if I change it again after 30 days, next payment after 3 months delay, and so on...? For example week 8 (2015-02-09-2015-02-15) would be received on 21st of May?

Thanks.
Nope you will get that payout 1 month later according to your payout option.
Before when you change email or payment details there was 1 month extra wait for payout (due security reasons) now it's disabled for all when changes made at email or payout options .
You can change email or payout option anytime and you dont wait extra 1 month for payout but 1 month wait for payout still exist.

Thanks.
Nope you will get that payout 1 month later according to your payout option.
Before when you change email or payment details there was 1 month extra wait for payout (due security reasons) now it's disabled for all when changes made at email or payout options .
You can change email or payout option anytime and you dont wait extra 1 month for payout but 1 month wait for payout still exist.

When I set my WMZ account, RG told me the same thing. So I wrote an email telling them that I confirmed the changes I made and there were no "security reasons" anymore to block my payments. So I got my first payment without waiting those 30 days....Though that money is now blocked at Webmoney that refuses to accept my Mastercard with no explainations, nor answers to my emails, nor phone calls by any "service administrators" as stated in their messages. I send $18, they send me back $17.85 and so on...

no i not a prem user and the webmoney details are mine but just no money in webmoney i have opened a ticket

whats this mean Payout on 2015-04-09

Last edited:
Dear Customer,
Please read RapidGator.net latest news:
New payout methods
Dear Partners,
We added new payout methods. Now you can receive your earnings using Webmoney, Visa/Mastercard, Virtual Mastercard/Plastic card, Wire transfer, Paxum, OKPAY, Epese, Epayments. In the next weeks we plan to add even more new methods including bitcoin. 30 day hold when you make changes to you payout details or email been disabled.

My next payment was due to arrive March 26 but I changed my registered email; i now expect it a month after that.

For those wanting bitcoin, RG is going to oblige you. Just stay patient..

IWaHdb3.png

F*ck logic or? :D haha

Back