Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,955 comments
Untitled.png

BEST HOST EVER!!!
:)):)):)):)):)):)):rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::dan::dan:

Ahahahahaahahahaha i'm just waiting for someone to appear from RG stuff with incredible statistics :hrhr::hrhr::hrhr::hrhr::hrhr::sohot::)):cough::rofl::rofl:(finger)

Check the nick 111 :facepalm: who else will believe in this, no one is so naive :facepalm::thumbdown:

Ahahahahaahahahaha i'm just waiting for someone to appear from RG stuff with incredible statistics :hrhr::hrhr::hrhr::hrhr::hrhr::sohot::)):cough::rofl::rofl:(finger)

Check the nick 111 :facepalm: who else will believe in this, no one is so naive :facepalm::thumbdown:

My sales dropped more than half since i made RG as mirror host. I had no choice since they hold payment for 32days.
my previous ID is stiven. maybe some guys have seen my old stats.

My sales dropped more than half since i made RG as mirror host. I had no choice since they hold payment for 32days.

Yeah I remember stiven, super man of RG, with this stat why you make RG as mirro host, Now what is your main host mate, Is this better than RG?

Yeah I remember stiven, super man of RG, with this stat why you make RG as mirro host, Now what is your main host mate, Is this better than RG?

i have said that they hold payment for 32 days. it's high risk that a large amount of money frozen
RG is the best host for making sales. only one bad thing is they don't count rebills from deleted files.

main host is datafile. but paygate too less.

i want to try secureupload.eu. they have many paygate. but rates too high not be trusted.

Last edited:
Back