Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,930 comments
why do I disappear these weeks? 48 and 52 ??? 48 and 49 at a time will pay! [¬_¬]

ScreenShot001.jpg

looks like we all have the same issue, this is the Christmas gift from Russia :D :D :D

Yeah, but what do I have to do in settings? I dont have any "pending" cash outs. i ve set virtual CC as payment method. nothing happens ... Is there any information about whats on hold?

5ek828s5.png

3lheazkk.png

If you have VCard, then use VCard detail or if you use webmoney then put the WMZ purse no and chose Webmoney as payout method, then you able to get the payment from RG.

Last edited:
I Got 3 sales Today 1st 2sales Added on 1st week Payout Jan 2015, Whats Going On,

I think it's a bug for everyone. This week's earnings seem gone, from what I see, today's or this week's earnings added to last week's payment, but amount remained same. It's likely they'll fix this issue asap.

They need to add missing weeks, correct amounts, days of earning and put the payouts dates in this order:

Week 52 - earnings from 15.12 - 21.12 payout on 22.01.2015
Week 53 - earnings from 22.12 - 28.12 payout on 29.01.2015

They need to add missing weeks, correct amounts, days of earning and put the payouts dates in this order:

Week 52 - earnings from 15.12 - 21.12 payout on 22.01.2015
Week 53 - earnings from 22.12 - 28.12 payout on 29.01.2015

i sent ticket about this week - Week 52 - earnings from 15.12 - 21.12 payout on 22.01.2015,told them that one week is missing but i don't think that they will correct payout date so one week is missing

and someone else should sent them a ticket to correct payout dates....

Last edited:
end of 2014 and people still using rapidgator
And will continue using RG because in no matter of shaving, they are still in top 5 popular and trusted filehosts, also they still brings good earnings.

I agree

RG asked any of you for PIN code for login ( sent on email ) if your IP is changed ? Today I had this request ....

Last edited:
And will continue using RG because in no matter of shaving, they are still in top 5 popular and trusted filehosts, also they still brings good earnings.

I agree

RG asked any of you for PIN code for login ( sent on email ) if your IP is changed ? Today I had this request ....
I didn't ever get that kind of request from RG. But I would be careful with sending that info.

Last edited:

I think everyone got it, if the ip changed. I got the same message, and so did all the people I asked about it.

Problem is..... the email is taking a very, very long time to even arrive.

Hi , not everyone , some of my friends are not .

My problem is VPS, I've got email with pin for my VPS IP , entered .... but still cant login . With browser login is normal .

Last edited:
I think everyone got it, if the ip changed. I got the same message, and so did all the people I asked about it.

Problem is..... the email is taking a very, very long time to even arrive.

Hi , not everyone , some of my friends are not .

My problem is VPS, I've got email with pin for my VPS IP , entered .... but still cant login . With browser login is normal .

I just got this message but i don't received any mail with PIN-code^o)

Back