Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,930 comments
can someone please please elaborate on the virtual card payment payout? do i just click the virtual card thing and then they mail me a link which i bind to my existing credit card or will they mail me a plastic card? their support sucks n i hope u guys will help out :)

Yesss! I love you RG! (finger)

rg_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

Hi Islamabad monkey who just linked to my site from here and is viewing particular links and reporting them.

Thanks. You're a real third-world ass-turd :)

I have the same problem with another b@st@rd (God on PBB with almost 90k post).More than 50% of my links are reported on RG and deleted for DMCA reasons.Funny, the same movies with his own links on his threads on various forums are working.Coincidence?

Hi Islamabad monkey who just linked to my site from here and is viewing particular links and reporting them.

I have the same problem with another b@st@rd (God on PBB with almost 90k post).More than 50% of my links are reported on RG and deleted for DMCA reasons.Funny, the same movies with his own links on his threads on various forums are working.Coincidence?
Not coincidence for sure :139:

Are you retarded? Just report his links... DMCA is absurd. lmao

Something strange is going on here.So far the 95% of my sales or rebills was from Pbb.From 1 October i have only 1 rebill from Pbb and all the other sales or rebills are from different sites.Any logical explanation?

Back