Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,955 comments
they are supportive to uploaders. actually they replied to me when i sent them message about RG's scheme.

Rapidgator is taking some awful policies against the uploaders, We would like to ask our members Not to Buy or Renew their Rapidgator accounts, This doesn’t mean we are cutting Rapidgator off, its just an action in response to the polices that Rapidgator recently is taking.
We recommend you to buy XERVER.co instead renew your Rapidgator account. To purchase a premium account simply click any of our Xerver download links and click the green button labeled “UPGRADE TO PREMIUM”.

Source

@aminakoyim when did you get those 5 sales? did you get that recently after they sent payment in wmz?

Last edited:
they are supportive to uploaders. actually they replied to me when i sent them message about RG's scheme.

Rapidgator is taking some awful policies against the uploaders, We would like to ask our members Not to Buy or Renew their Rapidgator accounts, This doesn’t mean we are cutting Rapidgator off, its just an action in response to the polices that Rapidgator recently is taking.
We recommend you to buy XERVER.co instead renew your Rapidgator account. To purchase a premium account simply click any of our Xerver download links and click the green button labeled “UPGRADE TO PREMIUM”.

Source

@aminakoyim when did you get those 5 sales? did you get that recently after they sent payment in wmz?

whats is RG's scheme. ?

whats happening or what rg is doing to the uploaders ?

Last edited:
this is one of many

They are giving 1 day premium access so if people activate 1 day acess they are gonna renew after 1 day and you are not gonna get that sale. They are cheating this way. please create a support ticket and tell them to stop this scheme or you leave them. if everybody send this massgae they are gonna scare and maybe stop.

and i bet they are going to return their plan to 65/65 or maybe even increase it just to lure again the uploaders into their trap }:-)

Source

Typical :facepalm: . New "wanna be no.1" Xerver host pays popular sites,forums and use lacks of RG because of lots shaving for excuse to replace them and after few months or even sooner when they get enough money Xerver will become like past disaster hosts Fileom-Isafile, Lumfile-Terafile etc. long list of failed and greedy hosts (owners).
It's a greedy competition nothing else. So choose them if you want :thumbdown:. I will pass them and :)):))

Anyone can tell me what´s the process after RG has tried sending funds that couldn´t recieved because of Webmoney limitations? Should i contact them?

Anyone can tell me what´s the process after RG has tried sending funds that couldn´t recieved because of Webmoney limitations? Should i contact them?
Empty your WMZ purse or Switch from Keeper mini to keeper classic.They'll resend you the funds on next payment

Back