Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,901 comments
Are you sure that deleted files are because someone send false reports ? We all got daily deleted files without any proper DMC, mostly old (about 1 year) uploaded files.
I think that must be a proved bug in RG what have been discussed here Rapidgator Discussion thread - Page 1718
It seems that they don't care about this bug, with that they got more space and we lost many sales and specially the rebills :facepalm:. It's final time to fix this big problem.
Did anyone wrote them and complain about this ?

Quite sure

Are you sure that deleted files are because someone send false reports ? We all got daily deleted files without any proper DMC, mostly old (about 1 year) uploaded files.
I think that must be a proved bug in RG what have been discussed here Rapidgator Discussion thread - Page 1718
It seems that they don't care about this bug, with that they got more space and we lost many sales and specially the rebills :facepalm:. It's final time to fix this big problem.
Did anyone wrote them and complain about this ?

Is it possible to remote upload from RG to Ul ? :-?

i don't think so
:facepalm:

they delete not only old files. last night they deleted only new files (2-3 days old)... 10 minutes ago i had just 41 downloads, and when i refresh they came 40.... i say "wtf" and i saw then that they just deleted more files. what is the conclusion from that? when they deleted files downloads from this files gone ( the sam thing happened when the problems started before 2 months, they deleted 50% of mine files and 70-80% of downloads just disappeared), so ... tha same thing is with sales! example: i post a file now and i got sale from it, after a minute file is deleted and sale disappeared. that's how they steal!

May i ask you what's the reason of the deleted files in your case? "Copyright infringement" or "More than 60 days is not downloaded"? it will be helpful

Last edited:
My most of the files got removed because of no download since 30 days, I am free user :facepalm:

Because they shaving downloads like hell.
Here are example statistics from same file sended to 3 filehosts:
K2s - 82 downloads
UL.to - 116 dl
RG - 3 dl

Most my files having similar results.
Some files on RG having 0 downloads when on UL & K2s having over 100 dl.
You must buy premium or quit this host.

Last edited:
because rg count download only for free user download so download count in rg is so low

Yes I know but...
Find your file with low downloads and download this file 10 times as free user from different ips and share your results.
Maybe 1 or max 2 downloads will be counted.
I know because I did such tests in past.

you get more sale then us sometims we didnt get any sale ber day this month :facepalm::facepalm:

coz last month for me every day i get at least 2 sales ber day , now 3 days without any sales :thumbdown:

sure something wrong !!

Last edited:
sure something wrong !!

yes - since 2 days no sales

you couldn't blame rapidgator for the low sales unless your average daily sales were 50+ ... in reality sales are very random & usually unpredicted....

your bad days might be good for others & vice versa ( last 3 days for me were 7 - 5 - 9 sales ) & the days before that when lots of you said to have good sales were actually bad for me... but i personally think there is nothing wrong

Back