Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,041 comments
image.jpg

I started moving all my files from RG to Terafile hopping for a better luck.I already tried with FileOM but ......:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Last edited:
For me, one more sale today & it would be my personal top day since i started with them!!!!!! all sales are from old unexpected files though o_o
Things are back to normal with me since yesterday

In these days, RG is better for me compare to UL , UL is shaving too much.

YES , I agree - UL is criminal , but I'm not sure is it RapidGator good choice for now .

RapidGator need to know - with a new payment system he will destroy himself very soon . ( unless it's not their wish ) !

Actually , who knows what's really happening and what will be at the end with all this shit ...

Last edited:
guyz RG has not paid uploaders from a long time ?
i think they were paying every week !

Still they have their weekly payment but with a major change, your money will be released after 1 month.

For example, past week i earned 40$ , so i will get it after 1 month (4 weeks later) and now this week i earned 40$ again and it will be paid 5 weeks later and ... .

Actually they have their weekly payment but like K2S, they are holding the payment, different is: K2S hold it for 14 days and RG for 1 month (right now).

Rebills are long gone. When are you gonna solve this Rapidgator??
u had 7 & 5 sells last 2 days ... do you really expect to get better numbers in any other filehost

may be they fixed the rebills' count i.e. they don't count old premium users buying through u as rebills like they used to

last day i got 15X $ with rg than what i got with ul .. who cares if they are through sells or rebills

btw, i really miss the 49$ premium option that was removed... they should bring it back or at least add 6 months & 1 Year premium options

Last edited:
no fuckin single sale or rebill from last 6 days and payment delayed :( go to hell rg and just die so i can switch easily to other host when i know that you are dead

Back