Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,944 comments
I never got any sale from WBB , I am also old user there.

Need to make spamming with mass posts. cause original uploaders never get any sales, spammers spam with lots of post on every first page of any section, so sales goes to them.

lol are you kidding? only original posters get sales. spammers may luckily get a sale somehow but mostly they get banned and their post deleted. you are pointing him in the wrong direction mate.

And if you see me there, I am the original uploader there, that's why i get sales, not for spamming with thousands of posts.

None of my stuff every stuck on w-bb.

There's only crap movie content which looks like CAM rip due to heavy compression. No appreciation to little bit larger micro content there.

Wbb sucks.

Need to make spamming with mass posts. cause original uploaders never get any sales, spammers spam with lots of post on every first page of any section, so sales goes to them.

lol are you kidding? only original posters get sales. spammers may luckily get a sale somehow but mostly they get banned and their post deleted. you are pointing him in the wrong direction mate.

And if you see me there, I am the original uploader there, that's why i get sales, not for spamming with thousands of posts.

till now only 1 rg sale from wbb after tracing rg links stats. i am original poster too, but I always find spammer hide my post after 1hrs with mass post. so not getting any sales, and i am sure all rg sale go to them.
WBB is full of dupes....
Np. may be your content like by downloaders instead of other spammer,

Last edited:
can someone tell me if tehparadox is up/down?

tehparadox is having some server problem , its up but when you try to login it shows following error

Database error
The tehPARADOX.COM Online Sharing Community database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the tehparadox.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The tehparadox.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

tehparadox is having some server problem , its up but when you try to login it shows following error

Database error
The tehPARADOX.COM Online Sharing Community database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the tehparadox.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The tehparadox.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.
We apologise for any inconvenience.

thanks for the reply. the last time was wbb and now tp.

Last 4 days only 2 sales :thumbdown:
BIG Shaving is last days!

You Must be kidding ahahaahah
:sun:

Only Quality Uploaders Get Sales On WBB. Spammer posts daily 80-90 posts and they get sale after end of day max 2, 3 . But Quality (Original) Uploaders Post Regular 1 or 2, depend on releases. but they get sales 5, 6 .

Obviously Luck one of the main thing lol

Excitely love you dada

Last edited:
Back