Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,976 comments
But Rapid Gator slowly and surely losing its popularity . People are sick of Rapid Gator exploitation , shamelessly thefts sales and rebills , lies , no supports ... and now BANNER !!!!!

Fucking banner is is the culmination of Rapid Gator insolence and humiliation for all of us !!!

I know , it`s not very easy to change the hoster , I have almost 8 Tb carefully selected and collectied materijal , posted on the cca 80 forums , there are two years of my work .... but further work wit Rapid Gator is no more sense !!

View forums , almost every serious uploader was left Rapid Gator and began to use some another hoster ( first k2s , and then terafile , uploaded ... )

Slowly , step by step I will leave Rapid Gator , because working more with him is absurdly .

me too, I totally agree with you. I will leave rapidgator step by step. i don't have large number of files but i have large number of premium.so i can't leave suddenly.
RG have bad support with badly attitude and low rate for pps.

I also have ( or had ) so much counted rebills , in average every day or every second day one rebill , but for last 15 days I have only ONE rebill !!!!
My counted sales from day to day was decreased too , paradox - with more files , more my work and more posts I have lower sales ???!%#$W%#

I asked what's going on, but Rapid Gator not answered .... after couple days I sent new mail with same question , but nothing ... RG not answered and dont care .

I said "counted sales and counted rebills " because who knows ( except roguish RG ) what is real number of them !

Last edited:
Don't think the banner itself is the problem. If anything it should be a good strategy to get more sales. It just delays the sale to a day or two later then it would usually happen.
The problem is that they simple shave, and getting better and more ruthless at it. You can all check your sales during the week they temporarily increased PPS rate to 65%. And that percentage doesn't matter much but the sales and rebills count itself, that was the period in which they felt threatened when big sites and uploaders started dropping them as their counters stopped counting almost completley so to stop people from leaving they counted correctly during that period and that percentage increase I am sure they had no intention of lasting any longer then it did. Maybe one more week if it didn't stop enough people from leaving.
Anyway my point is everyone should check that one week in February, take away extra 20% and that is about what we should be earning in reality. And now compare it to all other weeks and see what the difference is.
Personally the only thing that is keeping me on board is loyalty to downloaders as I don't want to bother them with switching hosts but that is not gonna last much longer if RG keeps it up. Don't think they shave as much on sales, but rebills are criminal.

I am posting here after a long time to say I completely agree with thesting, those days when they raised PPS to 65% they were counting everything just because they were threatened, the stats were amazing in those days, then when they saw users are coming back they started doing the same pathetic practice they always do,and now this week the situation is so bad that its getting completely useless to upload anything, no matter what I do they are not counting sales, and they are giving few rebills only for one month now, no 3 month rebills, no sales, just plain shameless shaving from a host that use to be so good.
Has anyone used terafile and got good results with it? Rapidgator as of now is dead, the only way they are going to count sales again if everybody starts leaving them but again that would be for a very short time so this host is just dead for me.

I am posting here after a long time to say I completely agree with thesting, those days when they raised PPS to 65% they were counting everything just because they were threatened, the stats were amazing in those days, then when they saw users are coming back they started doing the same pathetic practice they always do,and now this week the situation is so bad that its getting completely useless to upload anything, no matter what I do they are not counting sales, and they are giving few rebills only for one month now, no 3 month rebills, no sales, just plain shameless shaving from a host that use to be so good.
Has anyone used terafile and got good results with it? Rapidgator as of now is dead, the only way they are going to count sales again if everybody starts leaving them but again that would be for a very short time so this host is just dead for me.

I will returned RG for some arrogant uploaders who believe rg is best and Leechers...
I post on forum/blog, do not have any site,
If i posted some contents other host excpect, leechers/dupe poster leeches and reupload them on rg...
All of sales/rebills goes to those either leechers and arrogant uploaders.
I have tested for one months, no luck, some of downloaders send me pm to upload on rg...
This is not one or two or big uploader left rg...
We need unite to threat rg fully.
P.S. Okay you have own blog, this is not matters you left rg fully.
you may lose your rg downloaders, cause when they found you site not added rg, they try to find other forum/blog where rg links allowed.
I might be wrong but this is truth that they will download and buy/extend their premium...

Last edited:
Don't think the banner itself is the problem.

I think it is problem , big problem . Each new buyer will see first that big banner and logical he will rush to click on it .

We lose our 50% , forum ( or blog ) lose 10 %, only Rapid Gator earn , earn whole sum !

I don't understand why major forums still allow it , Rapid Gator also exploit them and they lose money .

Don't think they shave as much on sales, but rebills are criminal.

Both crime , but rebills is genocide .

... and now this week the situation is so bad that its getting completely useless to upload anything, no matter what I do they are not counting sales, and they are giving few rebills only for one month now, no 3 month rebills, no sales, just

Absolutely agree , for now it is pointless work with RG , except for those who are satisfied with misery .

Last edited:
I think it is problem , big problem . Each new buyer will see first that big banner and logical he will rush to click on it .

Yes a lot of people will click on the banner but RG should still credit a sale to a person from whose file banner was clicked when user buys premium after that promo expires. So it shouldn't effect sales for the worse, it just moves a point of sale by a day or two until that person decides to buy. If anything it should improve sales when people get used to advantages of premium day had for a short free period. That's why there is rebills from files posted a day or two ago. Think RG counts those sales from the banner as rebills. But regardless the banner itself wouldn't be a problem if RG counted all the sales and rebills, regardless if they come from a file directly or indirectly via banner. But the point is they won't as large piece of cake as they can get away with so they don't count a lot and keep it for themselves. And a lot of people are blinded with decent earnings and don't see the opportunity cost they are paying for not using another host that counts fairly.

Yes a lot of people will click on the banner but RG should still credit a sale to a person from whose file banner was clicked when user buys premium after that promo expires. So it shouldn't effect sales for the worse, it just moves a point of sale by a day or two until that person decides to buy. If anything it should improve sales when people get used to advantages of premium day had for a short free period. That's why there is rebills from files posted a day or two ago. Think RG counts those sales from the banner as rebills. But regardless the banner itself wouldn't be a problem if RG counted all the sales and rebills, regardless if they come from a file directly or indirectly via banner. But the point is they won't as large piece of cake as they can get away with so they don't count a lot and keep it for themselves. And a lot of people are blinded with decent earnings and don't see the opportunity cost they are paying for not using another host that counts fairly.

Check yourself , banner does not contain any cookie , like for example HIGH SPEED DOWNLOAD tab !

Without cookies no traces , no counting sales , NOTHING for us , nothing for forums !

Maybe banner will be improve sales for RG profit , but what we have of it ? No one sales will not be counted and we will have nothing , we will work for free !

Last edited:
Check yourself , banner does not contain any cookie , like for example HIGH SPEED DOWNLOAD tab !

Without cookies no traces , no counting sales , NOTHING for us , nothing for forums !

Maybe banner will be improve sales for RG profit , but what we have of it ? No one sales will not be counted and we will have nothing , we will work for free !

Well as soon as you land on download page RG sends cookies, so they can still track the sale. But in either case it is their politics that's the problem, not the specific techniques they'll use to shave. But it is new low if they don't credit anyone the sales from the banner.

I thought they will start counting sales and rebills again after some really hardcore shaving, but I was wrong, worst days with RG right now, their system is completely f*ckd up but they won't even admit it.

ulb.jpg

I have a good sales,
But not RG
He is uploadable.ch

Last edited:
Back