sohot.gif
sohot.gif
sohot.gif
sohot.gif

an other day with 000 sale shit rapid fuck*r

Last edited:
answer from rapidgator about not seeing premium expiration date:

Dear Customer,

We have made some improvements recently.
You have re-enabled your subscription, so your premium will be valid till you cancel it again.
You will see expiration date on your Profile settings page after cancellation only.

You subscribed for subscription service with recurring payments.
You can see this information when you upgrade your account to premium

You can always cancel your subscription in your account, but not later than 24 hours before the end of your subscription.
Enter settings/other and check "Cancel subscription"

In case you wish to terminate subscription - It is your sole duty to request Rapidgator of such termination by using interface available on website or by contacting customer support. Absence of your request to terminate subscription prior the scheduled date of the renewal shall be deemed as your acquiescence to such transaction.

answer from rapidgator about not seeing premium expiration date:

Dear Customer,

We have made some improvements recently.
You have re-enabled your subscription, so your premium will be valid till you cancel it again.
You will see expiration date on your Profile settings page after cancellation only.

You subscribed for subscription service with recurring payments.
You can see this information when you upgrade your account to premium

You can always cancel your subscription in your account, but not later than 24 hours before the end of your subscription.
Enter settings/other and check "Cancel subscription"

In case you wish to terminate subscription - It is your sole duty to request Rapidgator of such termination by using interface available on website or by contacting customer support. Absence of your request to terminate subscription prior the scheduled date of the renewal shall be deemed as your acquiescence to such transaction.

same massage i got
bla bla bla
really RG sometime make some ridiculous things and called "improvements" :facepalm:

i know exactly when my account will expire
thx to JDownloader

I'm waiting for a reaction of the main forums , because they also lose like us . If the cca 5 major forums remove Rapid Gator from their hosts allowed list , Gator is fucked up .

Because we can not just sit and wait RG mercy , first we can send emails to forum admins and ask for help , it is for all of us common interest .

I already asked vintage-erotica-forum and they banned me.Great Help :(

Last edited:
Back